Muzan Kibutsuji

Tanjiro, Makomo, and Nezuko face their first mission as official demon slayers fighting a swamp demon and its clones. The three horned clone attempts to attack Nezuko, but is met with an axe kick causing him to retreat to his swamp dimension.

Tanjiro: Nezuko, don't chase them too far! Stay close so that we can protect each other!

Nezuko ran to Tanjiro leaping over one of the swamp demons attempting to ambush her.

Nezuko:  So, these three demons are the reason that young girls are disappearing?

Makomo: Yes. It appears that they use their ability to grab their victims without being seen.

Suddenly, the ground where Tanjiro was standing started to feel damp. The portal appeared under him bringing him into the domain.

Nezuko: Tanjiro!

Tanjiro: Nezuko, Makomo I'm getting pulled under! Protect those two with your life! *(where is Sabito when you need him?)

Then Tanjiro and the swampy portal was gone, and the real swamp demon appeared.

Real swamp demon: Well little ladies, I hope you can give me a really good fight unlike my victims.

The demon licked his lip while Nezuko and Makomo got into a defensive stance.

Meanwhile, Tanjiro was inside the swamp domain surrounded by female cloths.

Tanjiro: (Are these clothes and accessories of the kidnapped girls? It went to so far to kill people, but also suffocating them in this water! It's unforgivable!!)

Soon two clones arrived in the domain.

Clone 1: Hehehe. Do you feel it brat? There is nearly no air in this swamp. And also, you're being trapped by the darkness of the swamp! It feels heavy huh?!

Clone 2: You won't be able to move freely like above ground. It is indeed deserved. How stupid of you falling into this place.

The demons bounce around the swamp making it even more impossible for tanjiro to even hit his enemies. He then twist his body and then sees the opening thread. Using his knowledge, he uses a circular attack

Sun Breathing 7th form 

Beneficient Radiance 

Tanjiro unleashes a spiraling upward attack destroying the two clones and escaping the domain

Back on the surface, Nezuko and Makomo continues fighting the two horned swamp demon. The demon was having a hard time keeping up the the two. But in the barrage of attacks, Nezuko was slashed on her forehead making her lose balance. The swamp demon sees the chance to go for the kill.

Swamp demon: I'm going to savior every bite when I eat the both of you!!

As he goes to grab Nezuko, Tanjiro appeared and sliced his arm off.