The Clear Infinite Mist

As Tanjiro, Nezuko, Kaigaku, and Genya now joined by Mitsuri continue to fight against Hantengu and Zohakuten, Muichiro and Sabito are having trouble fighting Gyokko. Muichiro is now trapped in a watery pot with Sabito trying effortlessly to breakthrough the Water Blood Demon Art.

Gyokko: Ha-ha-ha-ha! It really is amusing watching you struggle against heavy water!

He taunts.

Gyokko: Whether you stab or slash at the Water Prison pots, it will never break with your attacks. It really is fun watching you try to escape boy. So, I wonder what creative ideas are popping up in my head!

Refusing to give him the satisfaction, Muichiro gives him a stoic face.

Gyokko then sighs.

Gyokko: As much as I want to watch you fight for your lives, you four were running towards that shed. I wonder if the village chief's hiding in there.

Muichiro starts to lose his composure and tries even harder to escape the watery prison, while Sabito feels conflicted on either stopping the Upper Rank or saving his friend.

Muichiro: (With the amount of air left in my lungs, I can muster at least one attack.)

Mist Breathing, 1st form: 

Low Clouds, Distant Haze

Muichiro tries using a breathing technique, but it was all for nothing

Muichiro tries using a breathing technique, but it was all for nothing. Gyokko's prison technique was too powerful.

Muichiro: (It's no use. Not even a thrust attack can break through. I suppose that's the results for using a chipped katana.)

He starts to come with his fate.

Muichiro: (I guess... this is where my journey ends. I do suppose it would be a miracle if backup were to arrive. Forgive me for dying without accomplishing anything, Oyakata, Gyomei my master, Shinobu, Kanao, Tanjiro, Sabito, Makomo, Inosuke, Genya, Ume, Kaigaku my friends, Zenitsu my best friend, and especially you Nezuko. I love you.)

??: What makes you think that?

Muichiro then sees a visage of Tanjiro standing in front of him.

Tanjiro: We can't predict what the future holds.

Suddenly the pupils in Muichiro's eyes start to come back.

Muichiro: (What? No. Tanjiro wasn't the one who told me that. Who said that?)

In the shed Kozo stands in front of the Upper Rank holding a knife acting as defense.

Kozo: Stop! I can't let you get inside!

Gyokko: Hyo, Hyo!  Why do you even bother your only wasting my time! Could it be that you are foolish enough to think your capable of fending me off.

Kozo rushes at him, only for him to get slashed by water that's manipulated into blades, shattering the knife as well.