The Arrow and Termari demon duo

It all started with a conversation on how to defeat Muzan Kibutsuji the demon king, and then suddenly Tanjiro, makomo, Nezuko, Sabito, Tamayo, and Yushiro were under attack by 2 demons. Susamaru in the form of a young woman who throws Temari balls at full strength, and Yahaba who has eyes on the palm of his hands instead of there his eyes should be.

Susamaru: Hahaha! There you are!!

She threw her Temari balls into the house bouncing everywhere. Yushiro tries to protect Tamayo, but suddenly the ball curves to the left knockings his head straight off. Tanjiro saw this and knew the unconscious human were in danger.

Tanjiro: Nezuko, Sabito take the patients to a safe place outside!

Sabito and Nezuko: Got it!

They both ran to the back to help evacuate, while Makomo and Tanjiro stood their ground against their foes.

Susamaru: The demon slayer with hanafuda earrings. Is that you pal?

Tanjiro: (So, I'm the reason they're here?!) Tamayo get to a safe place while you still can!

Tamayo: Tanjiro, Just focus on the enemy in front of you. We can handle ourselves. We are demons after all.

Susamaru: (nows my chance .) *smirking*

While Tanjiros distracted, Susamaru throws antother one of her ball at Tanjiro, but just as he was about to get hit Makomo got in the way.

Water breathing Seventh form

Drop ripple thrust curve

(Pretend Makomo is Tanjiro)

Makomo stabs through the ball, but it somehow keeps flying forward hitting her in the head. As they continue fighting, Yushiro slowly regenerates his head back.

Yushiro: Tamayo! I told you before, didn't I?! From the beginning, I warned you that we shouldn't trust demon slayers. My hidden technique ability is still imperfect! You know this right?! Just hiding the structure, the presence, and smell won't wipe away the existence of being themselves! The more people we take care of, the higher chance of Kibutsuji knowing our existence! I jut hate people! They always interfere with the time we spend together! I REFUSE TO FORGIVE THEM!

Susamaru: This is a lot more fun than I would've thought! You will gain a very painful death by us the hands of the twelve Kizuki!

Tanjiro: Twelve Kizuki?

Tamayo: They are one of Kibutsuji's strongest demons!

Susamaru suddenly grows two more pairs of arms and 4 extra Temari balls appeared.