Evil's true Beauty

??: I can hold you like this all day until I get an answer Makio. 

The voice said.

??: Who are these letters for?

Makio: (I refuse to sell out lord Tengen. And even if I wanted to, you have my mouth closed.)

She was completely restrained unable to speak or move freely. Suddenly the belt felt someone coming and raised Makio in the air tightening its hold on her, constricting and twist around her torso.

??: Make a sound, and I'll crush your organs as I snap you in half.

Makio: (Lord Tengen, please help me!)

Inosuke and Ume inches from Makio's room spots the food that was still untouched.

Ume: Anything yet Inosuke?

She whispers to her younger brother.

Inosuke: Nothing yet. I'm not even touching the wall, and yet, I can feel a strong presence emitting inside of that room. There's something roaming around her room. It feels disgusting.

Not wasting time, they rushed into Makio's room. But the demon was faster, escaping with its hostage.

Inosuke and Ume barged in seeing the room a complete mess. 

Inosuke: (It escaped! The windows aren't even open. So then how could it unless...)

Ume: (The ceiling!)

She grabs the ramen bowl and throws it at the ceiling.

Ume: I KNOW YOU'RE UP THERE!!

The bowl makes impact with the ceiling, causing it to shake violently.

Inosuke: (It's moving!)

They wasted no time running after it as it moves through the house. 

Inosuke: (We can't let it get away! It's the only clue on finding Mr. Uzui's wife!)

Inosuke tries to follow it without causing destruction resulting him falling behind, while Ume literally breaks through walls as she follows it., meeting with a customer.

??: Well now, aren't you a beautiful lady.

Ume ignored the client's words and wall runs over him and continued running, shocking the co-workers and Inosuke.

Inosuke: (Damn.)

He says as he continues running after her but not before apologizing to the workers.

Inosuke: I'm so sorry about her. She gets excited doing these kinds of things.

He says running after her.

The chase continues to the lower floor moving past everyone until she reaches the bottom of the house.

Ume: (I lost it! Damnit! Everything was just getting in my way!)

She says feeling defeated in the cat and mouse chase.

Inosuke: Did you get it?

She turns to see her brother.

Ume: Where were you this whole time?!

She asked angrily.

Inosuke: I was covering for you in case you forgot we are in disguise and need to be avoid not looking out of the ordinary.

Ume: Whatever. Can you at least use your senses to track it?

Inosuke: Love to, but this Kimono is not like my uniform I'm use to wearing it feels to hot for my senses.