Fighting flashy

Racing through the Kirimise section of Yoshiwara, Tengen races towards Hinatsuru who was last seen in said area. He swiftly moves through, checking house after house, until he finds his wife bounded by the same sashes behind the disppearances.

Tengen: Hinatsuru!

He cuts her free and gives her an antidote seeing how she looked very ill.

Hinatsuru: Forgive me Lord Tengen.

Tengen: Just breathe slowly. And then tell me everything that you know.

Hinatsuru: The Orian Warabihime, was truly a demon. But by the time I learned of her true colors, she began to view me as suspicious and kept a close eye on me. I couldn't find a chance to send my messaged. So, I was forced to drink the poison to fake my illness, that way I could escape the Kyogoku house. But Warabihime stopped me, giving me an Obi, that was a spy. So, I had to keep taking poison, because I could be finished instantly. Lord Tengen don't worry about me. Please go. I'm sure you heard that massive sound. That demon's on a rampage.

Tengen: Are you truly alright?

Hinatsuru: Yes. I apologize for my failure.

Tengen: I'm sorry, but I'm staying here until you cans stand on your feet again. Once the antidote takes effect, leave Yoshiwara. Understand?

Hinatsuru: But what about the demon? It has Makio and Suma hostage.

Tengen: I didn't come alone.

Hinatsuru: You brought Zenitsu?!

Tengen: I did. He cares about you three. He'll save them.

He holds Hinatsuru close as tears appear from her eyes.

Hinatsuru: Lord Tengen!

(Entertainment District)

Zenitsu zooms through the district using his hearing to feel everything around him.

Zenitsu: (Someone's fighting! But where?! I need to move fast!)

He lands in the middle of the district feeling a hollow location underneath him.

Zenitsu: (There it is! I can hear noises in a large cavern down there. But the entrance are narrow that someone with flexibility or a small child could enter.)

Wasting no time, Zenitsu leaps high in the air dropping small explosives in a straight line above him.

Synchronized Breathing Style 

Snow breathing and sound breathing, 2nd form: 

Flashy blizzard cannon  

Zenitsu slashes the first bead creating a chain reaction of explosives and a snow storm.

At the Tokito house, Mukago feels the tremor as she faces Tanjiro.