The first time meeting a demon/Meeting Urokodaki

Tanjiro soon starts to wake remembering his battle with Michikatsu.

Tanjiro: WHERE IS HE?!

He shouts as he pushes himself back up. Nezuko tried to calm him down.

Nezuko: Brother, it's ok! We're alive!

Tanjiro looks around to see his mother and siblings. The siblings hugs Tanjiro fearing he'd died.

??: I see your up.

A man in the corner said. Tanjiro still felt unease seeing the armed stranger in his home.

??: Calm yourself. I'm not like your recent visitor.

Tanjiro started to ease up.

Tanjiro: Then what are you?

??: A demon slayer. My name is Giyu Tomioka. And I have some questions for you.

Later during the day, Tanjiro and Giyu talk about the events last night.

Giyu: Honestly I'm impress that you were able to take on a high-ranked demon and live.

Tanjiro scratched the back of his head feeling embarrassed.

Tanjiro: Actually, he was kind of toying with me.

Giyu now felt annoyed at Tanjiro's answer.

Giyu: Well regardless if he was toying with you or not, that guy knows about this place. Your family can't stay here any longer.

Tanjiro: But this is our home. We have no place to go.

Giyu puts his hands on Tanjiro's shoulder.

Giyu: I can take your family to a place where they'll be safe. You on the other hand, have a different path.

Tanjiro: Huh?

Giyu: That demonn will not rest until you are killed. And for some reason you are able to cause him to run.

Tanjiro: So, what should I do?

Giyu: Head to the foot of the misty mountain. There you will find an elder by the name Sakonji Urokodaki. Tell him that Giyu Tomioka sent you as well as your story.

??: Brother, no!

They both turn to see Nezuko who overheard their conversation.

Nezuko: Please let me come with you!

Tanjiro: No Nezuko! You wouldn't be safe around me!

Nezuko: Better that knowing you would die alone!

Tanjiro grabs Nezuko's hand and pulls her into a hug.

Tanjiro: Nezuko, this is the last thing I want. Believe me, but Giyu is right. That demon will keep hunting me. So I need to become stronger.

Nezuko lets go of Tanjiro and lets out her hair buns.

Nezuko: I want to be stronger so I can protect you as well!

Giyu was impressed at her determination but wasn't showing it.

Nezuko: Tanjiro, please! Let me come with you and become stronger together.

Tanjiro could see the tears in Nezuko's eyes. He could not convince her to ge with their family. He then turned to Giyuu.

Tanjiro: You'll take them to a safe place?

Giyu nods.

Giyu: They'll be safe with a good friend. Trust me.

Tanjiro looks back at his sister and touches their foreheads together.

Tanjiro: Just stay close and be careful, understand?