The Tsuguko Siblings

Kyogai the Tsuzumi mansion demon is now defeated allowing Tanjiro and Nezuko to explore and locate the child without having to worry about any chaos. They keep calling him as they open doors.

Tanjiro: Hey kid where are you?

As they open the door, random stuff is thrown their way.

Tanjiro: Can you please stop throwing stuff at us?!

The kid: Sorry. I panicked because the drum disappeared, so I was feeling desperate.

Tanjiro: Don't worry. The demon is gone and can't hurt you anymore. Let's get you out of here.

Tanjiro piggybacks the child as they walk to the exit. 

Nezuko: So are you positive that Muichiro's outside?

tanjiro: I can feel his scent, so I'm sure.

They both walked to the exit to see what was happening.

(earlier)

After getting separated from Nezuko, Muichiro wandered through the mansion looking for an exit. Until the hallway flips forward, causing him to fall down bursting through a window leading outside, hitting the ground knocking him out.

The two children that were waiting outside then came to him seeing how he is not waking up.

The girl: Is he gonna be okay?

Makomo: I'm sure he is gonna be fine Teruko.

??: But how can you be so sure?!

Sabito: He will be, he is a powerful demon slayer and I'm sure he is gonna be fine.

After a few minutes passed, Muichiro began to wake up slowly getting back up.

Muichiro: Grr. What happened?

He turned to see Shoichi and Teruko crying.

Shoichi: You were launched out of the house and you were out cold.

Muichiro: Really?

Shoichi: Yeah your really powerful withstanding a hit like that.

Muichiro: I guess all of my training paid off.

As he scratches his head. The door opened by itself and it was reveled to be the fan user and the beauty slayer.

Muichiro: wait I've seen these two before. They are two who survived final selection. But what are they doing here?

Fan user: Are you okay~?

Muichiro: Yeah I'm fine, I just need to rest.

Beauty slayer: I believe that there is a recovery house nearby for you to recover your strength.

As they go to help him Tanjiro's group exit the house to see what was happening.

Muichiro: Nezuko, Tanjiro you guys made it out. I guess that means that you defeated the demon controlling the house and found the older brother.

Just then Tanjiro put the older brother down and the two younger ones rushed in to hug him.

Teruko and Shoichi: Big brother, thank goodness your okay. *Hugging him*

Kyoshi: I'm happy to see that you two are okay.

Just then the three went to the slayers thanking them. 

Tanjiro: Oh we never got an introduction. I am Tanjiro Kamado.

Nezuko: I'm his sister Nezuko

Makomo: I'm Makomo