Dark Harbinger Of Justice

Tanjiro: Genya! Go straight to the Northeast! The real body's cowering in a bush!

He was able to locate Hantengu's real body, but his emotion clones are doing everything they can to kill the.

Tanjiro: Go after him! I'll keep them back!

Genya: Northeast!

He then rushed in that direction.

Tanjiro: Nezuko, back Genya up! We can't let the demon interfere with him! Start with Sekido! Keep him from using his lightning range attack!

Before the siblings could attack, Karaku sends multiple blasts of air at the Sun Hashira launching him until he grabs a tree holding on for dear life.

Tanjiro: (Don't get blown away! You need to fight these monsters!) 

Sekido prepares his lightning attack and Nezuko tries to intervene.

Nezuko: I won't let you hurt my friend!

But out of nowhere, Aizetsu impales her in the side keeping her pinned to a tree.

Aizetsu: Don't fight back. You're making me sad. Sekido, incapacitate her quickly.

Sekido: I was already about to do that! Don't rush me you crybaby!

But he didn't have any idea that his hand was already severed by Tanjiro, giving the Anger demon shock.

Sekido: (This child has gotten too fast! The moment we begin fighting, he had already overcome the power level Lord Muzan had warned us about. He shows outstanding reflexes and swiftly adapts to the fight analyzing for weaknesses. And he demonstrates the explosive power at the most crucial moments. What that visage was I saw... this boy has somehow become his incarnation!)

He then watches in fury as Tanjiro slashes Urogi's mouth and right wing. 

Nezuko then grabs Aizetsu by the head and tackles him ripping the Yari out of his hand.

Blood Breathing, 4th form: 

Pain Reversal

Nezuko sends a powerful slash into Aizetsu who cries out in pain.

Aizetsu: How is it that powerful?!

Nezuko: I've been dealt so much damage by your aggressive friends!

As Tanjiro goes to attack Karaku, the pleasure demon sends a blast of wind at him pinning him down.

Karaku: Now, where did the boy with the scar run off to?

Suddenly, his arms and Uchiwa were cut.

Karaku: (He slashed through my arm?!) Will you just give up, you annoying bastard?! You'll never win!

Just then Urogi goes in to slash Tanjiro.

Urogi: I got you now!!

But suddenly his arms, legs, and wings were removed from his body.

Thunder Breathing, 2nd form:

Rice Spirit