The Battle of Insults

The battle of the Swordsmith Village has been nothing but destruction and carnage. From an Upper Rank who could divide himself through emotions to a demon who fixated on art. That very demon Gyokko is confronted by the Mist Breather Muichiro Tokito who's awakened a mark on his face, as well as Sabito Tomioka who's slightly recovered from the stab wound. Kozo watches from behind and Hotaru continues sharpening Tanjiro's new sword.

Kozo: Oh, I hope sir Tokito and Ms. Tomioka can defeat this monster.

Muichiro: Are you able to fight, Sabito?

Sabito: I'm not losing any blood. So, yeah. I'm ready to go.

Gyokko: Grrr. The more you act proud, the more you mock me!

He grumbled.

Muichiro: It's not mocking. We're just saying that we'll kill you by cutting off your head. So, it's a fact. After all, for whatever reason because of this abnormal power, I'm really in the zone tight now. I wonder why.

Gyokko: How dare you speak to me so disrespectfully you miserable brat! I refuse to be spoken to like this by a child who's Ten years old!

Sabito: He's fourteen and I'm sixteen. 

He interjected.

Muichiro: And whether your older or stronger, I can't find a single thing about you that's respectable. Your appearance... your voice... You're the most hideous demon I've ever seen.

Gyokko: I can't believe I'm cursed with facing  two children who have no culture and are poor to not understand my art, beauty, and elegance.

Muichiro: As a high rank demon slayer, I received large amounts of money for my services to defeat demons like you.

Gyokko: See! The fact that you just fight for your greed is proof enough!

Muichiro: Wrong. I do it because I wish to save people. So, they can live another day.

Gyokko: You're just trying your best to remembered after your death! But it's all effortless!

He popped out to a new vase behind the demon slayers.

Gyokko: It's the same way the Dum beetle couldn't read a book if its life depended on it!

Sabito: You speak of Dum beetles. Yet you have the appearance of one yourself.

He exclaimed.

Gyokko: You're the Dum beetles dammit! You couldn't even slash my neck with tiny limbs!

Muichiro: Actually, I slashed your neck open a minute ago.

He intejected.

Muichiro: And your arms are the shortest around here. Not to mention you have no legs.

Sabito: So, were you just talking to yourself? If so, then please continue.

Gyokko: Oh. I see your ploy. Using childish provocations! It must be embarrassing that you're using desperate tactics. Who could you possibly that I, Gyokko would lose composure to insults?

Muichiro then diverts his attention to the vase.

Muichiro: Hmm...

Gyokko: What's the problem now kid?

Muichiro: It took me awhile, but I just noticed... that odd vase of yours. Why is it misshapen? It's leaning to the side, instead of being symmetrical. What a sad sight to see. If Muzan Kibutsuji were here and saw that, he would call you a failure of an artist.

And that was the straw that snapped. Gyokko was bulging veins that they were bleeding.

Gyokko: HOW DARE YOU CRITIQUE MY ART WITH THOSE ROTTEN EYEBALLS OF YOURS!! MY VASE IS PERFECT!! SO, ITS CERTAINLY NOT MISHAPEN!