The sad demon

Before we start I want to give a thank you to darkwarlock8773, your like the first ever comment I ever got in my cringe story, everyone else just ignores it, just like most people ignore me in high school. Lol. So thank you

As they were separated into two groups, Muichiro and Nezuko roam through the mansion to find the exit.  But as they kept walking, a demon crawling on all four came out.

Demon: two children *Says creepily* I wonder how good their blood will taste on my tongue

It lashes its tongue at the wall next to it destroying it.

Muichiro: Run!

Muichiro reacted and they started to run away.

Nezuko: Why are we running?!

Muichiro: You see what that demon's tongue did to that wall, imagine what it could do to us.

Demon: Come back here damn humans, I want to know what you two taste like.

It launches its tongue again, making them burst into a room thought wall.

Muichiro: Nezuko I've got an idea.

Nezuko: What is it.

Muichiro: I'll distract him, while you go right and try to assist Tanjiro.

Nezuko: What?! but what about you?! If you fight him alone, you could die.

Muichiro then grabbed her hand

Muichiro: It's going to be alright I've been trained to to hold the sword most of my life, once I know your safe I will kill this demon and meet up with you.

Nezuko nodded feeling confident in Muichiro's strength. Muichiro  runs out of the room, but as he turned the corner, he saw the tongue fly right at him smacking him in the face, sending him flying across the room into the wall incapacitating him.

Nezuko: MUICHIRO!!!!!

Nezuko tries to help him, but the tongue demon entered the room ready to kill and eat her.

Demon: I'm gonna enjoy this~

Nezuko: Eww your not only a demon, your a pervert. 

Water breathing 7th form 

drop ripple thrust

Nezuko launched at the demon.

Nezuko: (If I can stab your tongue, then you'll be vulnerable.)

But the tongue demon swiftly dodged the attack and the tongue wraps around Nezuko's waist throwing her into the air, making her drop her sword.

Demon: You seem like a brave little girl, all for your little boyfriend? I think I'll kill you first and then I'll kill him.