The slayer of the mist

With one mission finished, another one begins. After the events in the Asakusa district, Sabito, Makomo, Nezuko, and Tanjiro were on their way to their next destination, while also being annoyed by their crow shouting their task.

Crow: SOUTH-EAST! YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT IS TO THE SOUTH-EAST!

Tanjiro: We got it! We got it! But van you please quiet down a little bit please?

Crow: ALSO, YOU WILL BE JOINING WITH A TSUGUKO FOR THIS MISSION!

As the group tries to shut the crows shouting, they see come across a girl who looked very scared.

Sabito: Hey, are you alright. 

The girl looked up showing tears in her eyes.

The girl: It's my husband. A few hours ago, he was taken into a Tsuzumi Mansion. He told me to run away, so I did. But I was feeling scared about what was happening to him. I wanted to go back and try and save him, but a boy stopped me. He said that life should not be stolen while it's young. He told me to return home, while they would find him.

Tanjiro: Which way did he go?

The girl: He went Southeast. Towards the mansion.

Tanjiro took a whiff and found a trail of the boy scent, and started to run after him, leaving The girl, Sabito, Makomo, and Nezuko behind.

Nezuko: TANJIRO WAIT!

She shouted his name but she couldn't hear him.

The 3 then turned to the girl

Makomo: Do you know what the boy looks like?

The girl:  around your age, had the same clothes you have on, had clothes that were too big for him, and had long black hair, and had a crow.

the 3 remembered back at final selection, that there was a boy that matched those features who survived.

Makomo, Nezuko, and Sabito: Thank you.

they said as they ran off after Sabito and Tanjiro.

Far across the fields demon slayers matching the description was walking. And seems the boy was talking to his crow.

??: look there were many ways I could have delt with her, but that was the most reasonable path

Crow: WHAT DO YOU MEAN CAW?

??: We can't always save the ones we love, but we can always save the ones from demons.

CROW: THATS INSPIRING WORDS

??: Those were my masters words not mine.

He suddenly stops 

Crow: WHAT'S WRONG?

??: I'm hearing footsteps getting closer.

he turns to see Tanjiro running towards them and tackling the white hair boy to the ground.