atonement

It was past one when Bright walked to his room. He saw the light on under the Doctors door. He opened the door, stepped in and sat in front of him at his desk. Is he ok? Bright asked. Well you did quite a number on him. For gods sake Bright, he is just a boy. He is recovering well and you better stay away from that boys ass for at least 2 weeks. Well that's if he will ever let you come near him again the Doc scolded.

Well you seem to be doing good. You have healed quite well and there is no scaring. No more pain? No Doc, thank you for everything. Good. Well you have a slight fever and a throat infection so I gave you some medicine. You should feel better tomorrow morning, just get a good night's rest.

Win woke up and looked at the clock, it was just past 21:30. He didn't feel well, not well at all. He got up and ran to the bathroom, splashing water on his face. He felt extremely dazed and confused and he knew he was going to pass out. He stumbled to his door. I tried to bang on the door but had no strength in him. He fell heavily against the door. He tried to get up, just as Man opened the door Win fell into his arms. Fuck, cursed Man. Win started shaking violently in his arms. Briiiiiight shouted Man. Bright opened his bedroom door and took one look at the scene in front of him. He ran over and took Win into his arms. Fuck he was burning up. Sweat dripping off his forehead. Shit. Bright picked him up and carried him to his room. Its ok baby, I'm here. Call the Doctor now he barked at Man.

What happened Doc asked Bright. He is allergic to penicillin. There was no way I could have known. He doesn't have any medical history. I have given him a drip and an antiviral. He should wake up by tomorrow. I will ask Man to move....No its fine. Leave him here.  

Win woke up the next day. It seemed already dark outside. He was confused, he didn't know where he was. The room was very big, all black and dark wood. There was 6 screens on the wall in front of him and a big desk in the corner. He started to panic. He heard a door open. He sightly moved his head to the left and saw Bright coming out of the bathroom. He only had a towel around his waist. He saw Win and slowly walked over to him. "You're awake". Win just stared at him. It was the first time seeing him in 3 weeks. Bright sat down next to him and moved his hair from his forehead with his finger. He kept caressing Win's cheek with his fingers and the palm of his hand. He leaned forward and softly kissed him on his lips. I'm sorry baby, he said in barely a whisper. You scared me yesterday and that doesn't happen very often. He kissed him again gently. Bright sat back against the headboard and put Win's head in his lap. He slowly stroked his hair with his fingers. It was nice and cool against Bright's skin.

"First you broke my bones, then you broke my ass. What are you going to break next, my heart? I don't think I can handle this anymore Bright; I think I should leave.

I leave for Singapore in 2 days, just stay with me these couple of days and then we can talk.

Win eyes started feeling heavy and he dosed off soon afterwards.

He woke again the next morning with a heavy and unfamiliar feeling around his chest. At first he didn't know what was happening but then as he turned he saw Bright next to him. He wasn't wearing any clothes with last nights towel discarded on the floor. He had his arm around Win's waist and was holding him tightly snuggling his head into his neck. The great Bright Vachirawit cuddling, HA! He wished he could somehow take a picture and put it on a mafia group chat or something. He laughed.

What are you giggling about asked Bright, his eyes still closed. Bright lifted himself onto his elbow and kissed his cheek. Morning, how are you feeling baby? Stroking his fingers over his chest. Win blushed at the endearment, and the tingling sensation. "I feel ok, just hungry. Ok I will ask Pear to bring you up some breakfast. In the mean time, let"s go take a shower together".