epilogue

Tine stepped on the yacht. The bright waters off Italys Amalfi coast glistening in the sun.

The skipper welcomed him and 2 minutes later Gulf stepped out from below deck. Win, he reached out his hand. So nice to see you again, he said with a big smile. I am so glad you could join us.... Gulf a pleasure as always, and it is Tine actually. He shook his hand. Tine Teepakorn. Gulf frowned at him. As in Teepakorn Industries? Yes, exactly, said Tine. Ok well I am sure this is going to be interesting. He led him to a table full of food and champagne. Let's have a seat.

Well, the first and most important thing is Bright is dead. Gulf's eyes widened. He picked up his phone immediately. "Hi, you are going to want to hear this".

A minute later Mew stepped up from below deck. He reached out his hand. Good morning, I am Mew Suppasit, you must be Win Metawin. Nice to meet you. Actually, my name is Tine, Tine Teepakorn, it is nice to meet you to Mew. Mew furrowed his brows at him. Tine could see that an extra 10 security guards joined them on deck with the arrival of Mew. Well then lets get to it.

Mew,  Mork and Diane Teepakorn where my parents.  Bright's father shot them in cold blood in front of me when I was 10 years old.  My mother fell on top of me and he forgot about me for a second I guess, I managed to escape and they never thought I would make it out alive as we where in the middle of the jungle.  I managed to survive and here we are. Mew, well you have managed to do in months what some of us have been trying years to achieve for years, and you have certainly succeeded in avenging your family.  Well if you really think about it I have been planning it for 10 years. 

TIne continued with the rest of his plans to re-establish the Teepakorn name.   We can set up the business meetings for later in the month. It pretty much sounds like you have Yu wrapped around your little finger, so I am sure the rest will be easy sailing. I look forward to working with you, said Mew.

Thank you Mew, you support means a lot to me, but before I do any of that first tell me...

Where can I find Sarawat?

                               ......................
    The follow-up Havana Nights is out now!