000

|| K I N G D O M S ||

________

Once upon a time, there was a majestic king, and a Powerful Queen
Who lived with their noble brother in a
Colorful kingdom where music and art were celebrated. The king did not foresee having children. But he lived in an enchanted land where all things were possible. His wife had just been resurrected from the dead, and in time, they were blessed with two beautiful daughters and a handsome son. For whom they wished only peace and happiness.

Still, the king had demons who pursued him. There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own. Armed with a pack of untamed creatures... she drove the other magical beings from the land.

And there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones that weakened the king on every full moon. Seeing the shadow their enemies cast upon their home the king and Queen were driven to send their beloved prince and princesses away.

Convincing all who remained that they were
Forever lost. The king and queen, in their sorrow turned away from the world. The castle closed its doors... and the kingdom fell. Some say that the only light that shines in the castle illuminates the shadow of the once mighty king in the room meant for their children.

But as the ruthless beast took rule over the fallen kings realm... little did they know he, his wife, and his brother would not rest until their enemies were vanquished. For they believed that one day they would heal their kingdom and bring their prince and princesses home.

So that they might live happily ever after.