011

|| 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 ||

                                    __

Aiden put the last of the moonlight rings in a bowl, so we could destroy them, "Well, that's the last of them. Everyone out here is officially ring-free."

"And better off." I stated.

"Easy for you to say. You're a hybrid. I'm back to turning every single full moon and if the wolves who are loyal to Finn come back here, they're gonna rip right through us." Aiden said, "So, I gotta ask, when's this wedding?"

"Ten days." Jackson told him, "After that, Alora's power is your power. The full moon won't control you anymore. Spread the word, any wolf who wants in needs to be here to bear witness to the wedding."

"Yeah, I can do that. What are you guys gonna do?" Aiden asked, Jackson, Hayley, and I.

"We are going to meet an elder. We need an old-school Crescent Wolf to conduct the wedding." Jackson said.

"You want to go through all of this when I could do it myself." I laughed, doing all of this for someone he barely knows.

"You're the one getting married, you can't do it all." Jackson replied.

"You'd be surprised of all the thing I could do by myself." I told him, I was a very strong and independent women.

                                    __

We were walking through the woods, Hayley and Jackson were occasionally flirting with each other.

"Are we hiking through Baton Rouge?" We had been walking for a while.

"Just a little bit further." Jackson told her, "You nervous?"

"I'm not nervous. Although I should be. She is your grandmother, and we were supposed to be married." Hayley said.

"She usually likes the girls I bring home." Here they go again with the flirting.

"Oh, really? Exactly how many girls have you brought to meet her?" Hayley asked him.

Jackson laughed, "No. I've never brought anyone to meet her. So you gotta make a good impression. She's got no one crazy to compare you with."

"Are you two, like— together?" I asked them.

"No." Hayley replied, "uh, guys."Hayley looked towards a cabin, where an elderly woman was holding a gun at my husband.

"He's with us, grandma." Jackson spoke, and she lowered the gun.

"You said you wouldn't be able to come, that you were busy." I stated, walking closer to him.

"I was, but I'm never too busy when it comes to you." Nik raised his eyebrows, smirking.

"Yeah, sure."

Jackson hugged him grandmother saying, "This is Hayley and this is A-"

"Alora, the legend. You three are late. We need to get started right away." Mary told us.

"Right, they have premarital rituals to attend to. Which are what, exactly?" Hayley asked her.

"Fasting, purification, the rite of divulgement, to name a few." Mary answered.

"And the "rite of divulgement" is it still just between the bride and groom?" I questioned, because if it's not then there will be a problem, three small problems to be exact.

"No, it changed some years ago. Now, when your hearts and minds are linked together, we'll have to be with you as you share your secrets." Mary informed me.

I looked at Nik and Hayley, I didn't know that it changed and we couldn't let them hear some of the secrets we had, one being our children, that could possibly put their life in danger and two being the fact that I killed my father, one of there best leaders.

"You didn't know about this change in plans, did you?" Nik asked me.

"No, I thought it was the same way it was a thousand years ago." I looked everyone before I vamped off.