004

|| Live and Let Die ||

|| Live and Let Die  ||

_____

THE COMPOUND

I was in the courtyard talking to Hayley, she had just come back from whatever she had to do in Mystic Falls.

"So, Klaus's mom offered to make you human again and you didn't accept it? What is wrong with you?" She asked me.

"She wanted to put me into some else's body and it would be without their consent, what if they had a family." I replied.

"Brother! Niklaus!" Elijah yelled, coming into the building.

"You do realize that literally everyone here has supernatural hearing, right?" Hayley said, walking to him.

"Hayley, good to see you again. Where is my brother?" Elijah asked her.

"I'll check his calendar. Wait, no, not his wife, so, Alora." She presented me like I was a car or something.

"I don't keep up with him." I told them, he moves around to much for me to know where he is.

"Hayley, Alora, this city is under siege by an army of beast following my mothers commands. Now, considering it was your people who declared war on my kind.. perhaps now is not the best time for your particular brand of sass." Elijah stated, "Or for you to add to it."

"Nik left a while ago. If you want to find him, I can't help. I think it has something to do with Davina and the, you know."

"If only there was a magical device that people use to call people. I don't know. I'm out of ideas. Good luck." Hayley walked away.

"Oh, one more thing, Elijah. Those beasts that you're referring to? They may be under Esther's control, but like you said, they're my people. So if you hurt them, your bitch mother will be the least of you're problems." I told him.

__

MARCEL'S PLACE

Aiden had just told me and Hayley that Finn is going to have werewolf kids kill people in order to activate their curse.

Hayley and I had to go tell Elijah, but he was at Marcels. When we walked in we saw a vampire with her hand in Elijah chest, they seemed like they were into each other.

I looked at Hayley and let's just say I don't think she liked that one bit.

"Elijah." Hayley said, announcing our presence. They stopped whatever they were supposed to be doing.

"We need to talk." I told him, walking down the stairs.

Aiden followed after. Gia was going to go towards him, but Elijah held her back.