006

|| Wheel Inside The Wheel ||

THE NEXT DAY

The warlock that Nik was interrogating, was screaming, very loudly. I walked upstairs to the study, seeing Nik washing the blood off his hands.

"I see your interrogation went well."

"Well, it turns out these witches are delicate creatures. No matter. As suspected, my mother has Elijah captive." He informed me.

"Great. Let's go find them." Hayley walked in.

"Esther is too powerful. She won't easily be found. I need to draw her out." Nik started to close his doors.

"Wait. Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm going to change my shirt." He told me, "then I'm going to go find my brother."

"Nik, let me come with you." I opened the doors.

"I know you want to help, Alora, but you can't. My mother is wretched. She will target you in order to thwart me. I know that you are also powerful, but you said yourself that you are no longer able to control your magic, and I can't save Elijah if I'm busy saving you... can I?" He had a point, but I didn't want to feel useless again.

                                        __

MARCELS PLACE

"Maybe Klaus is having better luck." I heard Marcel say as Hayley and I walked in.

"No. He's not, which sucks, considering how low the bar is around here." I interrupted, announcing our presence, "Listen. You two up for a rescue mission?"

"Are we going after Elijah?" Gia asked me.

"Nope. That's all Klaus." Hayley answered for me, "She's talking about Oliver. He and Elijah were fighting werewolves together. We've heard that Oliver's been captured, and he's about to be executed."

"If we save Oliver, there's a chance that we'll find out where she's keeping Elijah." I told them.

"Okay. So, what do you want from us?"

"Just a little distraction, Finn is the one controlling the wolves. If you can keep him out of the way, we can get Ollie. And if you see Kol, don't kill him, he's my best friend." I said, before Hayley and I started to walk off.

Marcel vamped in front of us, "You two can't take on all those wolves by yourselves. Both of you will get killed. Then I'll get killed for letting it happen." He mainly looked at me.

"That's we're you're wrong, I'm not a regular vampire.. and I'm not talking about being a hybrid." Marcel didn't know I was an original, "Plus, we're not going alone. The wolves may be answering to witches, but they still have an alpha. We're off to find him."