009

|| 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 ||

As Nik and I were approaching the house I saw Rebekah and Elijah outside with Hope, Verena, and Liam. I couldn't help it so when the car stopped I hurried and got out, running towards them.

Once I had gotten very close, I stopped looking at how beautiful they were. Elijah handed me hope, I was so happy to see her, all of them. "Hi." I brought her closer to me, hugging her, as I hugged her I gave a breath of relief. She was our first born baby girl.

They gave me Verena and Liam, and I walked to Nik, he picked up hope and she started cooing, "Can you believe it Nik? We made 2 beautiful baby girls, and 1 handsome baby boy."

                                  __

Nik told Rebekah about everything that happened in New Orleans, "Curse on the firstborn? What the bloody hell is that supposed to be?"

"Well, according to Finn, our sister Freya didn't die of plague. She was taken as payment by our Aunt Dahlia who then cursed all Mikaelson firstborns for eternity."

"Is any of this true?" I had to know where their heads were at. I honestly believed that it was true, maybe it was my witch instincts, or the fact that I am basically in something similar. And if it is true, it's most likely for power, and my two girls are very powerful. I felt their power from the very first time I held them.

"It is if we're to believe Finn who learned it from that bastion of truth, our mother." Elijah said.

"Well, no wonder Finn hates us. He lost the sister the adored and instead got a judgey pack of sibling who found him unbearably dull." Rebekah commented.

"Great, we both have myths we never knew of, is there any chance of us running into your aunt Dahlia anytime soon?" I questioned.

"Fables over a thousand years old. Dahlia's long dead." Elijah sounded, so sure.

"Like your mom, me, other witches I know." If there is one thing I know, it's that witches never die. Elijah looked up at me.

"No one's going to hurt the triplets, because no one is going to find them. That's enough wood, Rebekah. You'll burn down the whole bloody state of Arkansas." Nik told Rebekah.

"We're just missing a key ingredient." Rebekah smiled, looking a Elijah and I.

"No, we're not."

"Yes, we are, Nik. Back me up, guys." Rebekah said.

"I suspect Niklaus would rather choke on the ashes." Elijah stated.

"Come on, Nik. It was Kol's favorite part when we were kids." I smiled.

"Further evidence as to why we should ignore it." I could care less about his thoughts.

"It'll be the kids first bonfire season. We're doing it." I told him, walking into the house.

                                      __

"Here." I handed Nik a notepad and a pen.

"I'm holding a small child, Alora. The silly wish game will have to wait." Nik said, playing with Liam.

"You write, I'll hold." I stated.

"You do realize that just because I told you that I would remarry you, doesn't mean you get to boss me around like you did when we first got married." He was referring to the fact that I used to treat him like my lap dog, those were different times.

"You do realize I had to endure horrendous labor and actual death birthing the child that you're holding." I shot back, going to pick up Liam.

"Fine." Nik smiled, defeated, "I wish that Alora would stop acting jealous when I am around Cami, because she is the only women I wish to be with and spend the rest of my immortal life with, no other women."

Nik ripped the page off and handed it to me with a smirk. I snatched the paper from him, crumbling it up, throwing it at him, "I am not jealous of Camille, I actually like her."

I looked at Liam, "This is why I like your uncle Kol so much more." I said loud enough for Klaus to hear, "hm" I smiled at klaus leaving the dining room.

    __

Elijah, Nik, and I were outside, it was time to light the bonfire. Elijah held, Hope and Liam, whilst I had Verena. Nik was about to set the wood on fire, but I stopped him, "Wait, Nik let me." When I spent time with them Esther would always let me set the wood on fire.

I siphoned my other two supernatural parts, "Incendia" the wood caught fire.

"Hey!" Rebekah said, walking out of the house, "Look what I found." She had a Polaroid camera, "I wonder if it'll work?"

"Oh, bloody hell." Nik cursed, causing me to laugh at his reaction.

"Come on, let's try." Rebekah walked to Nik handing him the camera, "Hey, Nik, do you think you can cram us into a selfie?"

"Oh, Klaus is the virtuoso of cramming his sibling into confined spaces." Elijah and I walked over to them to get in on the picture.

"Well, I'm so glad I traveled hundreds of miles to visit my mentally ill brother only to have him insult me to my face." Klaus replied.

"Oh, come on, just take the picture." Rebekah told him. He held the camera up, taking the picture. It flashed and the photo started to come out. Nik held it and we watched as it developed, "See? I wish it could always be like this."

"If wishes were horses..." Elijah trailed off.

"Beggars would ride." Klaus finished his sentence, "You realize we'll have to burn it. You want me to make a wish for the family, Rebekah. I wish it didn't have to be like this, but it does. We can't risk it falling into the wrong hands." Nik handed me the picture.

I walked over to the fire, throwing the picture in. We watched as it burned, "No, this isn't right. We deserve this. We've earned this. I won't let it slip away. I know what to do to stop Esther."

"Rebekah, no-" Elijah said.

Rebekah cut him off, "I'm gonna take her deal. And when I do, I'm taking her down with me."

We all looked at her, I was worried that something horrible would end up happening to my best friend.

     __

Later that that day, The Mikaelson sibling were in the house discussing Rebekah's plan, whilst I was outside with the babies, feeding Hope.

They needed Kol's help, he was only willing to help us he got his diamond back. Rebekah walked out of the house, and she hugged me, "I'll see you soon." She said before walking to the car."

Two minutes later Nik walked out, "You're leaving too?"

"I have to make sure it goes as planned, I'll be back as soon as I can." Nik bent down and kissed me before walking to the car.

"Your best friend is alive!" I told him, he made a facial expression before he got in the car. His best friend in Mystic Falls, died a few months ago. She was Caroline's sister, and she helped Nik with some of the things he did there.