002

|| R E U N I T I N G   A  F A L L E N   P A C K ||

_____

THE COMPOUND

I was in the bathroom taking a bath. Nik was in there with me, he sat on the floor, "Did you enjoy this?"

"Very much so, but this is only the beginning. There is so much more to do"

I could sense someone approaching, I looked towards the door to see Elijah standing in the doorframe.

"Come to check up on us?" I asked him, "Or just me?

"You've had an eventful evening." Elijah ignored what I said.

"I had a horrible day... so Nik took me to the Cauldron. We ran into some witches" I told him, "I'm sure you can fill in the rest."

"So would you like me to remove your leftovers?" Elijah asked, walking further into the bathroom.

"You took her on a witch hunt?"

"I simply wanted to persuade those witches to locate the White Oak Stake for me. When they provided unable to do so... I let Alora have her fun" Klaus said to Elijah not knowing that I could do magic again.

"She grows more savage by the day and you let her go kill more of her people. Can you not see that she is falling apart?" Elijah asked him.

"The witches are not my people"

"Perhaps the problem is your high standards. Alora is one of us now. Right?" He asked for my input.

"Mhm" I shook my head.

"Being a vampire only exaggerates what you truly are and wolves are wild things. She knows that she can never live up to the picture you paint of her in your head. Your judgment only hurts her more." Klaus added.

"I am trying to help her. And I asked you to help her, brother"

"I am helping her." Nik shouted, "You should have seen her last nigh, covered in witches' blood and smiling... from ear to ear. She is embracing this. A little less criticism from you, and Alora will be just fine"

"Niklaus, the mother of your children deserves better than "Just fine." Elijah said.

"You're saying this like I'm not right here. Nik is just helping me cope, Elijah and it's working. That was the first time I have felt something in four months..." I stood up in the tub making Elijah grabbed me a towel.