010

|| 𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙎𝙚𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 ||

_____

Elijah and I were the only ones in the house, besides the babies. They were playing in their cribs. I went to the kitchen to get me some water, I walked in seeing Elijah cooking.

"Niklaus is on his way." Elijah told me.

"I know." I told Elijah, he seemed confused, "You know the connection in which we previously shared when I was pregnant? We are still connected in certain ways."

"Mm." Elijah replied.

I got a water, walking back into the living room. As soon as I reached the couch, one of the babies started to cry, "Really?" I walked to the crib, seeing it was Verena, "Hi, honey. Mama's here." I picked her up rocking her.

I started to get this odd connection, when I picked her up. The only time I have felt it is when I was around Alex. Anyway, I heard a car door close I already knew who it was so I didn't bother moving.

"Your daddy is back." I told her and she smiled. It was so adorable, it absolutely warmed my heart, to be young and innocent again.

"Camille, this is Verena." Nik walked into the living room. Camille's eyes lit up as she saw her.

"And Liam and Hope." I told her.

"Oh my God. But I— you said— I thought they were." She was at a loss of words.

"The only way to truly protect them was to convince the world of their death" he looked at Camille, "I hope you understand. Once it is safe for you to leave here, our secret cannot leave with you."

Camille nodded before walked towards the crib where I was looking at Hope and Liam, then holding Verena's hand, smiling. "Oh, they're perfect."

"Wanna hold her?" I asked Camille and she nodded her head, "Here."

__

Nik and I were in the car and Elissa called me, "Hello, Alora?"

"Hey, Elissa. I heard you were back." I replied.

"Elissa Forbes?" Nik asked me.

"Yes, she's the only Elissa I know." I said to Nik.

"I need your help." She sounded serious, and in a panic.

"Hey, what's wrong, love?" I asked her, the way she sounded seemed like something was going wrong in, Mystic Falls.

"My mom has cancer and we gave her vampire blood, because Caroline tested it to see if it would work, and it did." She rambled on as her voice cracked, "then they guy who Caroline gave her blood to died, and he came to our house in transition. Now if we don't find a solution soon my mom will end up just like him. Do you have any kind of magical solution that'll sort this out?"