014

|| 𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪, 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚 ||

                                       __

                                       __

I was in my room packing clothes, because something happened at the safe house and Elijah, Camille, and the babies were on the road. I was going to get my children.

"What do you think you're doing?" Niklaus walked in.

"Elijah said they're on the road. I'm gonna go get our children." I told him, he was going to say something but I cut him off, "Do not tell me that it's not safe. I'll tell you what's not safe. Blowing up a house to keep Finn from finding them."

"We will deal with Finn." He said.

"And then what?" I asked him, "Every time you kill him, he's just gonna jump into another body."

"We tried running, tried hiding. Neither will work."

"So, what's your bright idea?" I questioned him.

"As it happens I'm working on a plan as we speak. One which will be bolstered, greatly, if you just calm down. And keep your eye on the prize."

"Do not manage me. I have every right to freak out." I told him.

"Alora, we're getting married, today. An act that will seal the loyalty of all the wolves that answer to Finn. You will be queen to an army." He took the bag, "And a queen does not run."

I hate to admit it, but he was right.

                                       __

I was in Hayley's room looking for something to wear, they called my clothes old timey, so hers would probably do some better. Although, I couldn't really find anything that I would where.

"There you are." Rebekah swung in, "Bad news first, I will have to miss your nuptials. Good news, I have you a dress, you can't get married in skinny jeans and combat boots, or anything that you'd most likely where to your first wedding."

"Bex, it's beautiful." I looked at her, "Why are you missing the wedding."

Rebekah sighed, "Kol has a bit of a life-or-death matter he needs me to help him with." She spoke quickly, like she didn't want me to hear.

I looked her, "Rebekah, what's going on with Kol?"

"Finn hexed him, but he'll be fine, I promise." She told me.

"A hex isn't a joke, if my best friend is dying this wedding can wait, I need to be with him. I've rarely seen him since he's been back." I put the dress down, forgetting that the wedding was for my children.

"Hey, you get married. I'll go take care of Kol. I assure you you'll see him before the day is over." She put her hand on my shoulder.

"She's right, think about your kids, Alora." Hayley input, of course it had to be between my kids and my best friend.