020

|| 𝘾𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙖 ||

                                        __

ALORA HAD BEEN HAVING FLASHES OF HER CHILDREN, HAYLEY, AND THE WOLVES WALKING AROUND THE BAYOU.

Alora gasped awake, she looked around seeing she was in her room. Alora stood up from her bed, walking into the nursery. She picked up some of her children's toys up feeling closer to them.

Alora walked back into her room. She opened the door to leave, and she got blasted back, falling to the floor, "Ow!"

She got back up, "I'm gonna kill that bloody, bastard." Alora held her hands on each side of the door frame, siphoning the spell. When she sucked up all the magic, she headed to a room downstairs.

Alora opened the rail door seeing, Klaus. Alora reached for the dagger, "Do not, pull that dagger out of him."

"You do not tell me what to do, Elijah." Alora sighed, turning to him, "And in case you have not noticed, I've lost all trust in you."

"I am doing what is best for those children." Elijah assured her.

"I'd never betray my family. It's sad really, remember when I died the first time and Klaus found that Aurora girl, you denied him love because he killed your mother. Now you deny him the love of his children. We all say mikael's the reason he acts this way when you are also to blame."

"Alora, you're not in your right mind." Elijah tried to walk closer to her.

"No!" Alora waved her hand, pushing him into a wall, "You're the one who let that girl leave with my children. They're not your kids to make decisions for, Elijah!"

Alora made Elijah fly out, and she locked the gate. She turned her attention back to her husband. Alora started to pull the dagger out, but her head bolted back, letting her see what Klaus was seeing.

Klaus felt Alora's presence, so when she touched that dagger, he let her into Dahlia's head with him. "So, after twice failing to create a family of your own, now you wish to commander mine? Not gonna happen, sweetheart."

"Family?" Dahlia turned to him, "Family only ever brought me pain. I want power I am owed Hope's and without it, I will slumber again within the year. Freya turned on me because I denied her a basic need: the love of a parent. That is why I need you, Niklaus to remain her father."

"What about, Alora?" Klaus asked Dahlia, he wouldn't take the kids away from her, just as she wouldn't take them away from him.

"Given, she doesn't try stop me, she can come along." Dahlia answered him, "Try to imagine this. You and Alora will get to raise your children, and I will channel the magic promised to me, and in so I would help Hope and Verena to hone their craft that you couldn't possibly comprehend. With us by your side, no one would ever test you ever again."

"Or you could lie there and pray that Elijah releases you and your wife of course, before your children learn to call, Hayley and Jackson, mommy and daddy. By all means think it over. Though know this, I shall not ask twice."

"In my experience, an offer from a malevolent witch, always comes with a catch." Klaus walked up to his aunt, "What's yours?"

"Hayley, Alora's friend has grown rather attached to Hope and the others. She will fight us. She will not relent. In order for us to succeed and live in peace, Hayley will have to be eliminated."

There was a brief silence before Klaus Spoke, "You would have me rob my wife of the only friend she has made on her own?"

"You and I both know, Alora has been growing rather distant from, Hayley. She's not going to care." Dahlia walked to Klaus, blowing ash in his face.

Alora was about to leave from the scene, but Dahlia stop her, "Stay a second, Alora." She made her visible, "You're magic has been growing, reckless these pass few days. A shame it would be for your daughters, you know what it feels like to not have control, get your husband to come to his senses." She said before blowing the ash in her face as well.

Alora dropped before she woke up in reality, "Alora?"

"Nik?" Alora mouth trembled as she said his name. Alora sat up and hugged her husband, "...Nik, I think she may be right."

"Alora?" Klaus whispered his wife's name.

"Yes, Nik?" Alora answered, looking at her husband.

"Hayley doesn't want to bring them back." He informed her, hearing what she said in that voicemail.

"Then, we kill her. Nik, I won't hate you. She betrayed us, she betrayed me" Alora did love Hayley, but she loved her children far more, she could barely live without them for a few months. Living without them their wholes lives was out of the question.

"I have a better plan, one that doesn't involve your friend dying. You have to stay here, pretend everything is normal." Klaus kissed her on her forehead, before he left.

Alora walked out of the room, wiping her tears away. "I'll do whatever it takes for my children."

~~~~~~~~~

this doesn't make sense to me and i will be rewriting this. in due time.