021

|| 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 ||

                                        __

__

ALORA WAS UPSTAIRS IN HERE ROOM, waiting for Klaus to get back to her, she quickly figured the storm had something to do them. So, she stayed in her room listening to everything going on.

Alora looked up, realizing that her sister was with Hayley and Elijah. She hadn't had the time to think about what could've happened to her, because she was too busy thinking about her kids. There was a loud banging on the door, knocking her out of her thought. "Do not come in, I'm not decen-" Elijah walked into her room rom the nursery, "Or barge in like you're the FBI. What?"

"Where is he?" Elijah asked her, trying to seem calm.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but while we're looking for people, where is my sister? She was there with you and Hayley."

"Alora! This is not the time to play games, where is my brother, the lives of your wolves are on the line." Elijah said that like it would make her care

"My wolves?" Alora laughed, "Last I checked, those wolves stole my children, and ran with Hayley and Jackson. My "wolves" on the other hand are dead, and they have been for a thousand years."

"Alor-"

"Elijah, I am connected to 5- 6 people, right now." Alora informed him, "2 of which I know are fine, 3 will be fine in do time, and well the last one, I just can't seem to feel a connection with her. So, I'll ask one more time, where in the hell is my sister?"

"She's at Marcels Loft, she's safe." Rebekah told her, walking in the room.

"Great." Alora picked up her phone, to call someone she knew she could trust, "Now, leave. I'd really like to be alone right now." Rebekah left the room, but Elijah hesitated. Alora held her hand out, making Elijah fly out of her room, and she closed the door.

Alora's phone rang and it was Klaus, "I was just about to call you."

"Well, ladies first." Klaus responded.

"My sister, she's unconscious in Marcel's loft. Can you get her for me?" Alora asked him.

"Of course, I was just headed there." Klaus told her, "You were right about Esther, it's wrong I have a plan, I'll share it with you when we get there."

__

ALORA WAS IN HER ROOM WAITING FOR KLAUS TO ARRIVE WITH HER SISTER. A few minutes later he was there with her sister in his arm. Alora rushed to him, guiding him to lay her on the bed, "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me." Klaus told her before he vamped off.

"Oh, Alex." Alora laid her hand across Alex's forehead, "What did they do to you?"