001

|| R E V E N G E ||

_____

The Bayou

The bayou was empty and quiet, something I needed these past few months. Jackson was god knows where and Hayley was handling something in Mystic Falls. She wanted me to come with her, but I didn't want people to pity me, besides I was to busy "grieving" with my husband. It has been months since I've seen my children.

Yet, everything I saw reminded me of them. I had just transformed back into human. I put my clothes on and walked to the part of the bayou that had been bomb. I looked down and saw something, moving the leaves off seeing that it was a doll.

The doll made me think of my babies, it hurted to think about them, and I thought about them so much that I could barely even cry.

__

THE COMPOUND

I walked into my room going to the nursery, seeing Elijah putting away my babies stuff, "What do you think you're doing, Elijah?"

"Welcome back. What is it? The third night this week?" Elijah questioned me.

"I don't need a caretaker. Hybrids are invincible, right?" I asked with an unmannerly attitude, "What are you doing, Elijah?"

"As we have discussed, our illusion needs to be flawless. Now, months have passed. It's the appropriate time." Elijah held a piece of wood from one of the babies crib.

"What's next on the appropriate list? Nik and I hold our heads up high and say we're ready to try again?" I asked, he didn't have a right to clean out my babies room.

"I understand this is difficult." Elijah said.

"What's difficult is knowing that Francesca Guerrera is still breathing after she was the one that plotted with the witches to kill my babies." I shouted at Elijah, he acted like it was all normal.

"You will have your vengeance. I promise you this."

"Well, until then, this is my room and I'll tell you went it's appropriate to clean it out" I took the wooden pieces out of Elijah's hand, moving to the side so he could leave.

__

IN THE DINING ROOM

Elijah called me down to the dining room, because he and Nik had a plan to get the rings back.

"We're taking the 12 original rings. Now, four of them sit on the hands of the Guerrera brothers. One on Oliver, one on Francesca. Three with the home security detail and the rest scattered amongst lackeys. Now, each ring is distinguishable by its setting. Gauche, like those that wear them." Elijah informed us.