Chapter 32

Previously on Chapter 31

They gather around me as we start to talk about random things. I'm so happy to be able to be with them. Thank you, God... for still giving me a chance to be with the ones I love.

-Last Day-

Y/N P.O.V

"I am so bored..." I said, staring at the ceiling. I hear a soft chuckle. I turn my head to the sound to see Yoshio is the one chuckling, while leaning against the door frame. I pout at him which only makes him laugh even more. He shakes his head as he walks over to me.

He leans down and places a soft kiss on my forehead. "I guess it's a good thing I'm here now, right? I can keep you company. Unless you want someone else's company" he said, pouting after he said the last sentence. I roll my eyes at what he said. He flinched when I reached over to flick his forehead. "What did you do that for?" He asked, while rubbing the spot I flicked.

"For thinking that I want to be accompanied by someone else!" I said, crossing my arms across my chest. I pout at him and looks away. "I wouldn't want someone else to be here with me... probably Nii-Chan and Hanasaki. But of course, I'd prefer to have you here. After all, you're my boyfriend" I said.

Yoshio let out a chuckle. He take a seat on next to me on the bed. I scoot closer to him and place my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around mine. He gently run his hand through my hair, making me feel comfortable. I love being in his arms. I feel like I'm the safest whenever I'm around him.

The sound of knocking interrupts our comfortable silence. Yoshio clicked his tongue in annoyance. I gently pat his shoulder, trying to calm him. He turn to look at me and smiles. I smile softly at him and turn my attention to the door.

"Come in..." I said. The door opens to reveal the doctor in-charge with me, followed by a nurse behind him. The doctor smiles at me as he walks closer. I return his smile as Yoshio gets off the bed.

"Good evening, Ms. Kogoro... how are you feeling?" He asked. I just smile at him and gives him two thumbs up, to let him know I'm feeling okay. He let out a laugh at my gesture and nods his head. "Very well... I shall check on you. If you're stable, you're free to leave this hospital" he said. My eyes lit up in excitement at what he said. He let out a chuckle at my reaction.

"Can you wait outside, Mr. Kobayashi?" He asked, while turning to look at Yoshio. Yoshio nods his head, turning to me. He leans down and places a soft kiss on my forehead. He turns around and walks out of the room.

I move to lay down as the doctor instructed me to. He start to check on my body. Starting from blood pressure, and so on. He would ask a few things about whether I feel any kind of illness. In which I told him that I'm perfectly fine.

After a while, he's finally done. He turns to look at the nurse who writes down everything he said. She hands him the clipboard. He starts to go through the file, while I just lay down while waiting patiently for the result.

"Alright... the results shows that you've stabilized. So you are free to leave the hospital this evening" he said, turning to look at me. I grin happily at what he said. He smiles and gently pat my head. He turns around and walks out of the room, followed by the nurse.

Yoshio enters the room after they left. He walks towards me and take a seat on the edge of the bed. "So? What did he said?" He asked. I look at him with a bright smile. He tilt his head, wondering what got me so happy.

"Doctor said my health have stabilized. So I'll be able to leave the hospital this evening!" I said. Yoshio's smiles at what I said. He wrap his arms around me, gently pulling me close. I place my chin on his shoulder as I return his embrace. I'm so happy, I'm finally able to get out of this hospital. I was SO bored.

"Wait... is that why you were bored??" Yoshio said, as he pulls away to look at me. I smile sheepishly at what he said. "I see... so it wasn't because I'm not here, huh?" He said. My eyes widened as Yoshio starts sulking.

"W-What? No... of course not! I'm happy that you're here, Yoshio!" I said. Yoshio let out a snort as he bursts out laughing at my panicked state. I furrow my eyebrow and start pouting once I realize Yoshio is only pranking me by pretending to sulk. I roll my eyes as he keeps on laughing. I crossed my arms across my chest, and looks away from him.

"Awee... I was only messing with you~" he said. I turn my body away from him. He let out a laugh and wraps his arms around my waist.

"You're mean..." I said, sulking. I still have my body face away from him. He tighten his arms around my waist. My back is flushed close to his chest with no gap between us. I can feel his breath on my ear, making goosebumps start to form on my arms.

"Y/N... sorry~. Won't you forgive your boyfriend?" He whined while holding me close. I bit my lips, trying to stop myself from smiling. He gently places his chin on my shoulder, peering over to look at my face. "I can see you're smiling~" he teased. I roll my eyes, as I finally let the smile appear on my face.

"You're lucky I love you..." I said. He hums softly and nod his head in agreement. He nudge his nose against mine, which makes me blush a deep shade of red. He let out a chuckle as he tuck strand pieces of hair behind my ear.

"Very lucky indeed. And I love you too, Y/N... so much" he said, leaning his forehead against mine. I smile softly at him. He smiles back as he slowly leans in, closing the gap between us as he tenderly press his lips against mine. I smile into the kiss. I gently run my hand through his hair as I kisses him back.

*to be continued*