Bonus Chapter: Chim Chim The Third Wheeler

Taehyung's phone rang so loud, interrupting Jin and Taehyung's hot make-out session after their late lunch. Taehyung wanted to ignore it, but the ringtone rang relentlessly. He reluctantly reached for his phone and saw a familiar name blink on his screen.

Jimin.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and showed it to his hyung. "I have to pick it up." He said. Seokjin nodded but kept kissing Taehyung's neck. His naughty fingers continued to tease Taehyung's chest, squeezing and twirling. It would be hard not to moan in an intoxicating state like that.

"Chim...?"

"TAEHYUNGA!!!"

"Sheesh!" Taehyung winced and put away the phone far from his ear.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN WAIT FOR MY THESIS DEFENSE TO FINISH AND JUST GONE LIKE THAT! AND I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE A NICE LUNCH TO CELEBRATE OUR ACCOMPLISHMENT TOGETHER!!"

"Oh God, I totally forgot about that!" Taehyung covered his mouth regretfully.

"YOU SAID WHAT?!!!!" Jimin was furious. That could've been more obvious.

"I'm so sorry, Chim. I forgot. Something else was occupying my mind this whole morning..."

"TSK!! YOU FORGET ME ENTIRELY, YOUR ONLY BEST FRIEND, FOR GOD'S SAKE. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ANYWAY???!!!"

"Um.... that... you don't wanna know."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T WANNA KNOW?! YOU DITCHED ME AND NOW YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION??!!"

"I went straight home with Jin Hyung, okay!!" Taehyung started to be impatient, making Seokjin giggle in his ears. The vibration sent a shiver to Taehyung's lower stomach. "Damn, Hyung!" Taehyung mewled.

"Hmm..." Seokjin didn't even bother to stop his mischievous ministration.

"AND WHY IS THAT?" Jimin barked again.

"TO HAVE SEX, OKAY!!! That was all I was thinking about the whole morning. I'm fucking horny. Are you satisfied now?!!"

............

.......

....

"I... I don't wanna know..." Jimin's face was red from secondhand embarrassment.

"I THOUGHT YOU WANNA HEAR THE DETAIL!!!" Taehyung barked back.

...

Jimin immediately cut the call without saying anything else. Deflated.

.

He covered his face with his palms and whined... "Not again....😭"

*****

.

Author's note:

I'm sorry, I can't help it. 🤭 This "Jimin catches Taehyung having sex with Jin" will be a never-ending saga throughout my books. 😆🤭

.