10.Contract

Aiden's POV

" This is a contract between Mr. Aiden Mathews and Ms. Amelia Thompson targets to set the terms of the Marriage relationship between both parties. In the case of a breach of contract, the penalty shall be three times... "

" The contract amount .. thrice? " She asked me loudly.

" Just accept my deal and conditions, then I won't sue you and I'll still pay you what I promised" I informed for the second time. We are back to New York and I asked her to meet me in my office to sign the legal contract documents. I had to clear my entire schedule for past two days just for her to sign this contract.

She looked at me with confusion once again.

" Kane.. Just explain her everything !" I let out a sigh.

" Miss Thompson, I think you should oblige to certain conditions from Mr.Aiden through out the deal " Kane said taking the contract papers from her.

" You have conditions? Why am I not informed about this before?" She asked me.

" Let me explain it once again. This is a wedding with conditions attached. I'll state mine, then you can give yours."

She gave me a small nod.

" No1. We will be married for a year. You have to stay with me during this period. After a year, you should accept my divorce.

No2. You will accompany me as my wife to all parties, galas and family gatherings.

No3. No other affairs during this period of time will be accepted. This will be applicable for both of us.

No4. Stay away from my personal life. You will have all the independence, but you should inform me whenever you leave the house. It's for security reasons.

No5. No one should know about this deal. Emily and Kane are exempted as they know now.

No6. The money I owed to pay you will be credited half now and half at the end of the deal.

No7. You will act as my wife, whenever the situation demands.

No8. No sex and don't fall in love with me. " I told her sternly.

" Alright!! I accept your conditions, But I have a request Mr. Mathews." She said with little hesitation.

" Ok .. What is it ? " I asked her to continue with her request.

" I wish to go to work after the wedding.I need a job to make myself stable even after the deal ends. "

I gave a thought about it. I mean she accepted all my conditions, So I decided to agree to her request.

" Very well.. you are allowed to work after our wedding. Kane, talk with the HR department and arrange an interview for Mia. " I informed looking both of them.

" An interview? W-Why? I mean .. my acting skills are really good.. " she muttered.

Kane chuckled when he heard her response. I glared at her and said " After wedding, you will work in my company. There will be an interview to test your capabilities in finance sector. Mr.Samuels will guide you with further details. It's your choice to continue or resign after divorce. "

" Oh.. Thank you!! " She looked quite embarassed.

We both read the whole contract once again before signing it.

" Miss. Thompson, I have summarized some things you need to know to carry out this contract. You need to memorize these things " Kane said while pushing a file towards her. The file has some personal details about me.

She just read few things from the file and gave a thumbs up towards me.

" Is this all necessary? " She asked me showing the file.

" Hmm.. The backstory needs to seem acceptable by the shareholders and Chairman. So.. " Kane replied her.

She gave a nod.

" Anyways, we are meeting my parents tommorow. Be sure to memorize the backstory we have put together for you by then . " I informed her. She nodded her head.

" And Mia, I won't tolerate any mistakes. Everything should go as planned. Do you understand? " I warned her.

She gulped and then gave a nod.

" Take this card.This one has no limit. Shop a dress for yourself since we will be meeting my parents tommorow. Kane will drop you. You may leave now. " I gave the black card.

" No, I'm good with the money you pay for deal. I don't need this."She was not ready to accept a black card.

" Consider this card as your Employee allowance." I pushed the card towards her.

Still she rejected the card, then she accepted it after lot of insisting.Why would she do that? I mean who doesn't want a black credit card with unlimited limit?

" Emily will be waiting for me. I better get going now. She will drop me. Thank you. Bye"

" Bye.. See you tommorow. And Mia, No mistakes!! Don't forget that. " I reminded her.

***************************************
Chapter 10 is here...
Comment, Vote and Share ❤️