11.Impressive Fiance

Amelia's POV

" Ahh.. don't do that.. go to the other end. Wait for my signal.. " I yelled at Emily.

" That stupid punk .. Mia!! He irritates me a lot." she replied.

( Don't be afraid!! Fear only brings destruction!! )

" Destruction? Do you think we will die like this? Mia !! I don't wanna die." Emily whined.

" Okay !! Here we go.. follow my lead Emily. Let's do this."

( Don't be afraid!! Destruction!! Destruction!! Destruction!! This leads to a destruction !! )

" Emily steady down the bottom line. Don't come over. I'll handle him. !! " I informed her.

With the set of perfect co-ordinated moves, we attacked him once again. He attacked us once again but with our wave of strong kill, he died again.

" Ufff .. Nice !! Two kill, One death and Four assists." Emily smiled at me.

" Alright!! Let's take the big guy, after this wave. We can do this! " My response cheered her.

" Got it!! Let's go for it."

The big guy marked Emily with his skill, but she avoided it. And sealed it with a double kill.

" Emily!! You are on fire..And his operation is too impulsive. "

" Mia.. Concentrate .. it's the last wave. Push it. They are approaching us! " Emily warned me.

" Yup.. I'm on it. I'm using my ultimate skill here.. Attack.. " I yelled once again.

We both attacked the Big guy and his Shooter. They tried their best to fight us back.

" Emily .. Get ready for a Counter attack!"
I informed her before getting into action.

(Unremitting Assistance)

( Seal.. Double kill.. Assistance)

( Triple kill )

( Base is attacked !! )

" It's time to demolish their base " Emily said. I gave her a nod.

( Mia, You have aced it.)

( Ultra kill for Emily)

" The final blow !! " I yelled.

" Yeah.!!! We won it ...That was awesome!! " Emily stood up on her chair and started to celebrate. I laughed at her.

Playing video game along with her is always fun. Emily got a day off as she spent her weekends working.We both love to play video games and we ace in it. This might be another reason for her to work for AiMat Incorp. AiMat is one of the most recognisable names in gaming industry.Their recent blockbuster, 'Revival Warcraft' is emblematic of company's rigorous attention to graphic and motion details.I never considered playing games as a serious profession,but we both always find some time to have matches against random players.

" Now back to reality !! You accepted the offer? You are getting married to Aiden Mathews. Shut up. " Emily asked me while turning off her PC. I told her everything that happened in past two days. First, she got shocked when I announced that I got engaged to that jerk. Then she started to mock at my situation.

" I need a drink.. This is insane. "

"A fake marriage. Married for a year And then we will get divorced not to forget he will get his company back. What can I do ? He blackmailed me that if I violate his deal, I have to pay thrice the contract amount." I sighed.