Bridging the Divide

"I told you before Sev! Don't stay with him. He is cruel like his family. Now the headmistress called your parents. Don't you think it will make a bad impact on your reputation?" A brunette girl said.

"Rose I am sorry." A blonde boy mumbled.

"Don't! Just don't talk with me Malfoy." The girl yelled.

"Enough is enough! Shut up Rose, you better don't talk to him like that." Another black haired boy shouts.

Suddenly we all heard some quarrel behind us. When we looked at the direction, we saw Rose Weasley glaring at Scorpius Malfoy who was looking down at his feet. And Albus Severus Potter glared at Rose while his nose flared and jaws clenched.  I ran towards them.

"Students, why are you quarreling in front of the headmistress's office? What happened?" I asked them. But no one answered me.

"Weasley, what happened? "I looked at her.

"Granger Weasley", she replied. I tilt my head then she breathed out and said "today headmistress called our parents. And I know all of this happens because of Malfoy. He is a curse on my cousin. I told him many times to leave him but he doesn't hear me. "

"What? Why do you think such bad things about Malfoy, Rose? Did he do something bad to you? "I asked her surprisingly.

"Because, because..." she stammered.

"She doesn't have any answer professor," Albus said. Rose glared at him angrily. "I can tell you why she is doing this. Because she thinks every Slytherin is bad. Every purebloods are orthodox, cunning, cruel, and selfish. She is the most idiot girl I have ever seen in my life."

"ALBUS!" Harry Potter yelled at him angrily.

"Maybe she like that glamour, special treatment, and Praise by being the daughter of Hermione Granger Weasley and Ronald Weasley, the most prominent member of the Golden trio. But not everyone like that DAD! Some people want to live like a normal human being not the life of a celebrity kid. And I get the ambiance from Scorpios. He treats me like Albus Potter not the son of the famous HARRY POTTER. And those things don't get in your thick head, Rose." Saying those Albus holds Scorpious's hand and dragged him out of the corridor while Scorpious still apologizes to Rose.

"Albus stop! "Harry and Ron ran towards them leaving Draco, Lucius, Hermione, and me with Rose. Those sudden scenes shocked everyone presents there. No one can utter a word after that. I turned around and see Rose whimpering, her cheeks flushed and her eyes became red and swallowed. Mrs. Weasley went towards her and folds her hands. "Rose! Behave yourself. APOLOGIES !" She said sternly.

" No!" She hiccuped and answered.

" ROSE GRANGER WEASLY APOLOGIES TO THEM AND SCORPIUS NOW!" Mrs. Weasley ordered her aggressively.

"No, stop you don't need to dear!" Draco interjected. Hermione looked at him furiously.
"I taught her some manners to not ruin someone's childhood and she should obey those Mr. Malfoy! "She said those words with gritted teeth.
Draco looked at her and gave a sad smile. He crouched down on one knee before Rose and said "Rose, don't cry dear. It's okay everything will be fine. You don't need to apologize to me, to Scorpius, to any of us ." He wiped her tears.

"Yes, we did some nasty things in our earlier days. Me and my dad but not Scorpius. He didn't even know anything. But that time I was broken, confused, and weak. I don't dare to stand up and didn't have anyone to show me the right path or to support me. I had no choice back then. But Scorpius is not like us, I can assure you." He said to her. Now Rose looked at him and her face puckered.
Draco then looked at me then turned towards her and said "and remember one thing angle. Many years ago someone told me the greatness of humans does not come from their lineage but from their deeds. Slytherin or not judge someone by their deeds. "

The words seem too familiar to me. Where have I heard them? Rolf? No. Dad? Nah! Maybe Grandpa! Maybe he told me.

"Oh, dear! You all are here? "

I was lost in thought then suddenly heard the headmistress's voice. I looked up in that direction and see she was accompanied by Fred Weasley who looked as tensed as her.

"Angi-Professor Scamander? I was looking for you as you didn't come to today's lecture." He said.
I looked at my pendant watch and see the time is already over. Shit! "Weasley, can you please tell everyone to leave I will take the class this Saturday afternoon.  "

"Everyone has already left Celia, I told them. "Headmistress said. "But what makes you late for your class? "
She looked around and watched everyone and her brows knotted together when her eyes land on Rose and Draco.

"Weasley take Rose towards her dormitory." I ordered him. He nodded and take her. Then Draco said
"Nothing serious professor children's quarrel. Now everything is fine."

McGonagall doesn't buy his words but she nodded and said "Weasley take Rose towards her dorm. And hope I will see all of you at Slughorn's party." And she left the corridor.

Everyone left the corridor one by one except Lucius Malfoy and me. He looked at me and muttered "Miss Scamander, it will be great if you don't meddle between the Weasley girl and my grandson. " And he left the corridor arrogantly.