Sleepy (Requested! Kaden x Demifluid reader)

Requested by Isabella641239 tysm for the request! Made it more of a fluff story so no smut today :3
(With genders you can replace the pronouns with whatever ones you prefer to use as a reader!)

Y/n POV:

I was so tired and I wanted to go to bed! I was waiting for Kaden to get home, he went out and said he would only be an hour, it has been like 3 hours since he left. I know he is okay because I called him to check and he said he is on his way home. I wanted to wait for him to get back because I basically hadn't seen him all day! I woke up late and he was making a video or something when I got up, so I went downstairs. When he was done he sat with me for a little while, even though we were both sat on opposite ends of the couch on our phones, and then he went out. I kissed him before he left and he has been out since then. I could barely keep my eyes open at this point, I needed sleep!! After a few more moments of waiting I felt my eyes slowly close, and then I fell asleep.

Kaden POV:

I finally got home! I was out a lot longer than expected...oops I guess. It was really late, 11 pm actually. I got out of the car and went to go inside. As soon as I walked in I noticed how quiet it was, Mochi (thats Kaden's cat btw) came over to greet me, rubbing her head against my leg. I stroked her head and she purred. Cute!! When I was done with Mochi, I walked into the living room, only to find Y/n asleep on the couch. They look so sweet like that! I went over to them, fast asleep. I thought about waking them up but then I thought that might be a bit mean. Instead I kissed they're head and picked them up. I thought it would be nice if I just carried them to bed, they were small enough for me to lift. I carried them upstairs to the room we both shared and set them down on the bed. I left while I went to change into my PJs. When I came back I layed down next to them, wrapping my arms around them and getting comfy. I was tired to. Mochi hopped up onto the bed and curled up next to my head, she is so sweet. After that I let myself drift off to sleep as well.

Fin

440 Words

Requested by Isabella641239 thank you again! Hope this is ok, if not I can redo it. Also I didn't know too much about Demifluid gender so I wasn't sure what pronouns to use. Feel free to change the pronouns to the ones you prefer to use :D Also Ik its super short I'm kinda lazy lol

Anyways, Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii X3