Mommy (Albert x Fem reader)

Heyyyyyy, I'm back writing for this book!!!!! This was requested by DREAM_SMP_simp_OwO Tysm for the request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TW: Female dom, edging kink, smut.
ENJOY <3

Reader's POV:

He was so hot like this, moaning uncontrolably and wanting to cum so bad. "Pleease~" He whined. I laughed, he acted so 'dominant' and 'manly' all the time but in realality, he is a submissive little mommy's boy. "No baby." I denined, carresing his cheek and speeding up a bit. I was riding up and down on him but stopping and waiting for him to calm down everytime he got close. I loved to play games with him and tease him until he can't take it anymore. He groaned really desprate as I stopped again. "Cum and you'll get punished baby." I smirked. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he was starting to loose control. Damn this was so hot!! I slowly started moving up and down again, he was whimpering as I did this. "Fuck~" I moan "Baby you're so hot~" He was gripping on to the sheets, so desperate, but I still wouldn't let him cum. I sped up a bit, biting my lip to try and stop me from cumming, I was close and I had been edging him for at least 20 minutes. "Ok, since you've been such a good boy for me I'll let you cum." I said in a seductive, horny tone. I sped up a little more and allowed him to have his orgasm. He moaned so loudly, it was practically a scream, and his whole body shook with pleasure. I rode out my orgasm, until I was completly out of breath. I got off of him and he basically collapsed backwards onto the bed. I chuckled "Did I wear you out baby boy?" He looked up at me. "Yes mommy..." He mumbled. He thinks I didn't hear him, but I did. "I didn't know you had a mommy kink..." I teased. He rolled his eyes and layed his head back down. "Come on, lets clean up." I said. Damn I loved him so much.

Fin
353 Words

Ik it was short, sorry, halfway through writing it I got broken up with and then found out I was being used and essentially cheated on (Skull emoji). Anyways hope this is ok for you DREAM_SMP_simp_OwO thanks again for the request :D Anyways BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII