You... again Pt 3 (Glitch x fem reader) Request!!

LAST PART!!!! :D This one has the smut in it :p

Reader's POV:
Spending time with Glitch was good. He knew all the best places to go and the best food to get. He was such a gentleman, paying for our lunch and holding open doors. Boyfriend material. We hung out until about 5pm, as we were walking back to my hotel, our hands joined and our fingers linked. His hand was warm and it felt like a perfect fit for mine. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before I went back into my hotel. I headed to my room, took a shower and started to get ready. I did my hair, put on a bit of makeup and picked out an outfit. I finished styling my look and I looked fine as hell. I was basically ready to go. I got my bag and called a taxi. I got there a few minutes early so I just stood around and talked to some other people. At about 7:30, people started to crowd the place. I looked around for Glitch but I couldn't find him and eventually gave up. I sat at the bar, I ordered myself a cocktail and was sipping it slowly. I was so hyped for this but, I felt like I wasn't really enjoying it much. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I gasped and turned around. It was Glitch, of course.

"What the fuck! You scared me so bad!" I laughed. He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"Come with me, I have something for you." I followed him through crowds of people, to a secluded area. He reached into his pocket and got something out of it, a gift. He got me these super nice earrings. I was pointing at them today when we went out and he actually got them for me. I smashed my lips onto his, making out with him.

"You're so amazing..." I whispered, breaking the kiss. He started kissing my neck, pushing me up against the wall. I was in heaven right now. He left a few hickeys on my neck as his hand was now rubbing on my thigh. I bit my lip, trying not to moan or anything like that.

"We should take this back to my hotel room." He whispered suductivly. I took his hand and he led me out of the party and down the street back to his hotel. When we got to his room, we wasted no time. He pushed me down on his bed and began kissing me again. As he was biting and sucking my neck, I made quiet moans. His hand snaking under my dress and into my underwear. We made out as he slipped his fingers into me. It felt so good. I couldn't stop my mind from thinking about how he would be such a good boyfriend. Think about it, he's sweet and kind, he's such a gentleman and he is way to good at this. Everything I could ever want and more. He continued fingering me as I bit my lip and moaned. I had the best orgasm of my life from this man. He pulled his fingers out and got up, changing into lounge wear and tossing me a t shirt of his I could wear. He lay in bed next to me and we snuggled close, falling asleep in eachothers arms. I don't care about anything else right now, I just know he's coming home with me. It must be fate we kept bumping into eachother all these times, it had to be. He was perfect and I loved him. That's what I said to him before I fell asleep.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too."

Fin
635 Words

Thanks sm for being so patient with this <3 I hope it lives up to your standards KrpcekKrtecek and yeah. Anyways Baiiiiiii <3