Stalker Part 2 (Albert x Fem reader)

Reader' POV:

I didn't know what to do, should I run? Hide? Call the cops? He was staring at me, I could tell. I was trembling, who was he and what did he want? He stepped closer to me, his face becoming visible. I gasped, he wasn't ugly, actually he was quite attractive, but that doesn't change the fact he broke into my house.
"Who are you?!" I really tried not to sound so scared but I failed so miserably. He laughed, why the fuck is he laughing?!
"My dear~" His voice was soft yet so masculine. "I am your soulmate." Fuck, some creepy stalker. He thinks he is my soulmate? He is probably delusional.
"No way! I don't even know you." He walked closer to me and grabbed both of my hands, holding them in his.
"But you will get to know me." He smiled softly. He didn't look like a creep, he looked so innocent. I know it sounds so stupid, but... maybe I should give him a chance. He is good looking enough to suite my type and he doesn't look like he has bad intentions. He kisssed my cheek.
"What do you think?" He spoke up. I bit my lip with nerves, thinking.
"Fine. I will give it a go." I spoke with slight concern, what if all his innocenece and sweetness is just a facade? A trick? He smiled brightly.
"You won't regret dear, I promise." I smiled falsley and nodded. What have a gotten into here? I hope his promise can be kept. I hope. He let go of one of my hands and led me to my bedroom. Its strange he knows the layout of my house. He gestured for me to get back into bed, I did. He followed shortly after, wrapping his arms around me and pulling the covers over the both of us. I felt warm, safe almost. But why? Why with him? Love is strange I suppose.

Albert's POV:

Her hair smelled so good, smelt like appples. Her skin was so soft and her hands were warm and smooth. I held her close to me as she started to close her eyes, falling asleep with her head against my chest. How sweet, like a nice couple. I can't explain my feelings right now, I'm just so happy and content. With her, at last.

My soulmate.

Fin.

397 Words

So sorry it's short, just felt like writing. Really trying to get back in my flow with writing. I really hope yall stuck around T-T Anyways baiii <3