Girl crush (Dani x Fem reader) Requested

Tysm just_danii for this requset I hope you like this :3

Dani's POV:

I love every memeber of my friend group, and I love making videos with them. However, I'm struggling to keep myslef together around Y/N. I never thought I liked girls before, but she definatly made me question that. Just everything about her makes me crazy, I blush when I think about her and I smile whenevr she is around. I feel like I should tell her about it but I'm not sure, what if she doesn't like girls... what if I ask her and then it makes everything awkward. I really don't know what to do.

I was scrolling through my twitter feed when a notification suddenly popped up, it was from YouTube, telling me Y/N just uploaded a new video. It was a q&a so I thought I'd check it out. I sat up and logged into my computer to watch it. I went to her channel and clicked on the video. She answered a bunch of questions from fans, some of them jokes and some of them serious. Then, one question in particular caught my attention.
"Uhh, ok. (Random username) asked, what is your sexuality? Uhh, I identify as bisexual." She smiled as she spoke in her sweet and cheery tone. I instantly felt my face heat up, so she does like girls. I wonder if that means I have a chance. I still don't know what to do, I should reach out to someone for advice. I paused the video and picked my phone back up. I decided to text my friend, Kaden, about my problems.

Hey Kaden, I need ur help.
Seen at 1:25 am

Kaden :)) is typing...

Sure fam, what's up?

I think I like a girl but I don't know how to tell her, it's stressing me out.
Seen at 1:26 am

Kaden :)) is typing...

Be honest with her. I guess you just gotta take a chance Dani <3

I thought for a few seconds. I guess he is right, I should just confess.

Thanks Kaden. I think you gave me the confidence I needed :D
Seen at 1:28  am

Kaden :)) is typing...

Np fam!! Good luck :D

I switched contacts to Y/N, I thought maybe I should call her rather than text her since it was kinda important. I called her, the phone rang for a few moments before she picked up.
"Hey Dani. How are ya?" Her voice rang through the phone. I trembled a little, thinking of what to say.
"I-I'm ok. I just wanted to call ypu to tell you some stuff." I stuttered a little but managed to maintain composure.
"Sure, what's up." I could hear her smile through the phone.
"I, uhh, I watched your newest video and I noticed you said you were, uhh, bi." I fumbled over a few words but that was ok. Silence for a split second,
"Yeah, I'm bi." I thought for a second.
"Well... I think I might be bi too. I like a girl." She chuckled lightly.
"That's great! I'm proud of you." She spoke with a friendly, genuine tone. I giggled nervously.
"Who's the girl you like?" She asked suddenly. I felt unprepared, do I just tell her? Yes. I should. The worst she can say is no.
"Well... actually, uhh, I-It's... It's you." Silence again. Silence that lasted multiple minutes. She then cleared her throat.
"Well, Dani, I've never really thought about you in that way." My heart sank, is she rejecting me? I felt sick and on the verge of tears.
"But," I perked up as she spoke again. "I feel like... I could. I could see you in a lover way." A big smile spread across my face. "I mean you are attractive, and kind, and nice to everyone." My smile only grew.
"Well, Y/N, would you like to give things a go?" I aksed with slight confidence, nerves still showing in my tone. Another short few seconds of silence.
"Sure. I'd like that. I'd like to be your girlfriend." I felt like crying, this time not of sadness but of happiness. This was the best day of my life. We spoke a little more before ending the call, it was almost 3 in the morning once we got done. I got ready for bed, thinking of her. I got into bed, thinking of her. I fell asleep, thinking of her. She was my girlfriend now. I feel so blessed, so happy.

3rd person POV:

Dani's and Y/N's relationship grew better and better over time, they seemed like the perfect couple. They were so happy together and often thought of an endless future together. They were inseperable. What started out as a simple girl crush had turned into making entire life plans together. They were both happy, together.

Fin.
817 Words

Thanks again just_danii for the request. Hope this is to your liking, let me know if it's not and I'll do it again <3 Anyways, sorry for the slow updates lmao. Also I got fuckin suspended from school T-T Anyways hopefully more updates on the way soon but for now, Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <<33.