Cuddles and rainfall (Kaden x Demiboy reader)

Requested by _outpost_ Tysm for the request <3
TW: Fluff, boy x demiboy, maybe small hints at smutty stuff.
Backstory (sorta): You and Kaden are together and have been for a while. You are scared of thunder and its stormy outside, so he comforts you and makes you feel better [ insert a cute heart emoji here ].

Kaden's POV:

I had just finished recording when I started to hear rain outside. It was really heavy rain, I think we were due to have a storm. I just ignored the sound of the oncoming storm and finished what I was doing on the computer. Just as I was almost done, Y/n burst into my room. I turned to face them, kinda stunned at the sudden entry, "Whats wrong?" I asked. They walked over to me and hugged me, basically sitting on my lap "Outside its thundering and I'm scared!" He explained, in a slightly muffled voice. I smiled and laughed slightly at them being cute when their scared. Suddenly the thunder outside growled, he squeaked and hid his face in my chest. I rubbed his back to comfort him and gentley kissed the top of his head. The rain outside was only getting heavier and the thunder was only getting worse. I picked them up and carried them to my bed (they both have seprate beds ok) setting them down and laying next to them. I wrapped my hands around their shaking body and comforted them. I kiss them passionately on the lips, hoping it would distract them from the thunder outside. I think it did, after a second our kiss turned into a full make out session. We both sat up slightly, still with our tongues down each other's throats, he shuffled forward slightly so he was sitting on top of me. We pulled away, eventually, for air. My hands were still wrapped around their waist and I began softly stroking their hair. "Are you a little less scared now?" I asked. He took a sec before answering, a smirk appeared on his face, "I think I need you to calm me down some more." The thunder outside had stopped and it was now just raining, but I knew what he was hinting at. I moved my hands slightly further down his waist. "I think we should save this for tomorrow baby," I explained. He sighed and nodded "I guess so. At least the rain will have stopped and I can hear your pretty moans." He giggled and got off me. After we took a minute to watch the rain calm down, we lied down again and cuddled. We wrapped our arms around each other and snuggled until we both fell asleep.

452 Words

I hope this is what yo wanted. I can do a smut version as well if you want or re do it if you don't like it UwU. Anyways Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii XD

Ty for the request _outpost_ and requests are still open :3