You... again Pt 2 (Glitch x Fem reader) Requested!!

Heyy!! This is part 2, just for you KrpcekKrtecek <3

Reader's POV:
A few hours into this event and it was PACKED. There were so many people here. I was having fun though, I met some of my fans and took photos with them, I even did a tiktok with a girl. Honestly I was having more fun than I expected. After a while of walking around and socialising, my feet were started to hurt and I was getting a tad overwhelmed with all the people and the noise. I found a quiet place to sit, on a bench outside. I was happily enjoying the sun and the warm air blowing against my face and through my hair when a familiar face appeared in front of me. That guy... again. I was starting to feel like he was following me. I looked at him for a moment and then realised he was wearing a creator lanyard. I smiled at him, he must be a creator I don't know.

"Hi again!" He chirped and took a seat next to me. I turned my body towards him.

"Hey." My tone wasn't quite as cheerful as his but I hoped it still sounded welcoming. He scooted a little closer to me on the bench.

"Ya know," He started. "I thought I recognized you at the airport but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I recognize you, you're (Whatever name you want to use, sick of putting Y/N)." He pointed to my lanyard. I giggled softly.

"Yeah, what you watch my content?" He smiled

"A little. We both make Roblox videos and I follow a few of your socials." I saw his cheeks go a little pink as he answered my question. Strange, I know most of the other Roblox creators but, I didn't recognize him.

"Ah, well thank you." I laughed, feeling my cheeks go a little pink too.

"Sorry... I don't actually... uhh.." I felt a little embarrsed. "I don't recognize you." I stammered out. He laughed.

"That's fine, I don't do face cam so yeah. My channel is Glitch, I make Roblox content and stuff." He didn't stutter or anything but there was still a nervous tone seeping through his voice. I recognized who he was when he mentioned his channel. His voice sounded slightly different now that I wasn't hearing through a screen.

"Ohh, I actually do watch your content and I follow most of your socials." His face lit up a bit, he seemed happy before but now he seemed... happy in a differnt way. Before we could even realise what was happening, our lips were touching. Neither us pulled away, we just shared this deep and passionate kiss. Eventually we did pull away, panting a little. We both giggled in sync before leaning in again. I ended up starddling his lap as our kiss deepend. He was feeling my ass, squeezing it as I moaned and broke our sloppy kiss. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Gimme your number." He demanded. "We should talk more." He winked I blushed and laughed, taking his phone out of his hand and adding my number to his contacts. We talked a little more before we both headed back inside. We didn't stay together though, we both wandered off. I'd honestly say today was pretty sucsessful, it was fun and I had a steamy kiss on a bench with a man I just met yesterday. The rest of the day went by so quickly and when I was too tired to stay any longer, and this day of the event was ending soon anyway, I decided it'd be best to head back to my hotel. It was like 6pm or something when I got back, I threw my bag on the floor and plugged my phone in to charge. I cahnged into some comfy loungewear and flopped onto my bed.

I woke up and it was dark outside. I checked the time on my phone and it was 2:32am. What the fuck?! When did I even fall asleep?! The other thing I noticed on my phone was a bunch of notifications. Glitch texted me and I had no idea because I was fucking sleeping. What if he thought I gave him a fake number or I'm ghosting him. I quickly unlocked my phone and scrolled through the texts he sent me. There were five texts.

Over text:

G: Hey!!
Sent at 7:31pm

G: Hello??
Sent at 9:51pm

G: Are u up?
Sent at 9:54pm

G: I'm gonna go sleep now
Sent at 11:24pm

G: Sleep well <3
Sent at 11:24pm

Shit, I felt so bad. Whatever I'll text him in the morning, well, later in the morning since it's 20 to 3. I went into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face, then I went to go stand on the balcony. The sky was balck but there were still lights on in places, street lights and lit up windows. It was so quiet, it was nice, peaceful. I got a little cold so I headed back inside and tucked myself under the sheets as I drifted back to sleep.

The second day of the event:

Reader's POV:
Today was like the party half of the event. Only creators and people who bought premium tickets were allowed to attend. It didn't start until 7pm so I had plenty of time to get out into LA before I had to go there. I hopped out of the comfy hotel bed and picked an outfit out for today. I'll come back and change before the party so I will go with something casual to go out. Once I was dressed, I picked up my phone. I decided it would be a good idea to invite Glitch to go with me since I didn't get chance to text him back yesterday.

Over text:

You: Heyy! Sorry I didnt text u back yesterday i fell asleep
Sent at 9:48am

G: Thats fine :)
Sent at 9:48am

You: Do u wanna hang out today?? ;)
Sent at 9:49am

G: OMG YESS!!! :D
Sent at 9:50am

I told him where to meet me, grabbed my bag and headed out.

To be continued...
1047 Words

PART 3 COMING TOMORROW!!! I had too many good ideas for this one bro. Part 3 will be the last part so :3 Hope this is okay KrpcekKrtecek and yeah. Anyways Baiiiiiiiiiiiii :o3