IIIII

Underground Caves (Night Theme 2), Track 46 - Genshin Impact - HOYO-MiX

°

°

°

°

CHAPTER FIVE:

MAY YOU KNOW WHAT'S RIGHT FROM WRONG

You had no idea how you got into that situation. A child of the sand gripped your shirt, his dark, chocolate eyes looked desperately at you, angry tears threatening to fall at any moment. His glossy lips formed a pout as he stubbornly refused to leave your side, demanding your help in finding his father, who apparently was one of the many artists working inside the mausoleum. When he told you his father's name, you felt sweat rolling down the back of your neck. You had no clue who he was, despite having worked in the place for almost a year and half.

You awkawardly patted his head, his whimpers muffled by the fabric of your clothes. A soft chirp came from your small companion. It floated around the young boy, who looked at it with curious eyes. The machine chirped again and the child smiled, amused, opening his hands for the little cube, which then settled comfortably in his arms.

Not wanting to leave the young boy alone, you offered him to follow you, deciding to ask for his father's whereabouts to one of the other men at the working site.

Blue light illuminated the entire area, shrouding the Great Hall of Truth in an ethereal soft glow.

The prism, caged in the centre by triangulars pillars, rotated gently in slow motion.

The four great obelisks dispatched around the giant machine glowed a bright blue, contrasting the deep royal colour of the night bathing the entire hall, like it was submerged in water.

Your eyes marveled at the otherworldly sight, the child holding your hand let out a loud 'woah' while the little cube left his embrace and floated around, chirping happily.

"Eliyyahu" called one of the artists.

The child brightened at the sound of his father's voice, running to him at full speed, nearly stumbling down the steps. You watched as his father gently reprimanded him, before hoisting him up on his shoulders. The young boy looked in your direction and released a bubbly laugh.