Author's Note

This is is a crackfic, written by me and @Coovaca122 and together we made this!

Aged!Up Yuji Itadori because I said so and an irritated Sukuna.

Hope you enjoy this fanfic and hopefully not die from the cringe!

Summary: Being tossed into another world, due to a curse's ability that Yuji couldn't dodge. This left the two boys, Yuji and Sukuna, in a strange situation. "WHY THE HELL ARE WE CATS?!"

Two best friends, who are weebs, and go to college, take two cats into their lives. Unaware that they had picked up two anime boys turned cat. Will they ever find out that they're anime characters? How will Yuji and Sukuna turn back to "normal"? Follow Y/N and Mika on their journey to find out!

Coovaca122 owns her OC (Mika), who will be added to the story with Y/N. I do not own the Jujutsu Kaisen characters, only to plot we fabricated within this fanfiction. This is going to be a crackfic, you have been warned. Also, there will be no Manga spoilers, please refrain from spoiling any Manga! Thank you.

!!WARNING!! 

The following contents will include Gore, Death, Kidnapping, and Disability Hate. Note that this is a story and I do not condone any of these! If you are easily offended or hate gore, please leave! You have been warned and will not be warned again!