Chapter 1:EFN: The awakening of the queen and the white one

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts' in 3rd POV
-[Sealed being talking]
-"Sealed being talking to others"
-past thoughts/memories

.........................................................................

Nagazora City, vacant home where Shirou and the others are resting.

Shirou's ears perked up when he felt a small vibration. Due to his enhanced senses, he sensed something approaching.

"?!"

He quickly hid his draconic features as he then started waking up Mei.

"Mei! Wake up! Hurry!"

Mei's POV

Due to being shaken, I was woken up from my sleep. I opened my eyes as all I could see was a blur. My eyes slowly adjusted to the light as I saw Shirou's face.

"Hn..? Shirou...? What ha-"

I stopped myself as I found myself hugging him when I woke up. The gears in my mind turned as I realised the situation as a HUGE blush spread on my face! I was sleeping while hugging him like a teddy bear!

"S-Shirou! N-no! It's not l-like th-"

"That's not important! Wake Bronya and Kiana up! Something's coming at us!"

He said which caused me to wake up completely. I snapped out of my blush when I heard that. I quickly got up and rushed towards the sleeping figure of the two girls. Suddenly, the building rumbled as everybody became alerted.

BOOM! RUMBLE!

......?!....Half of the room was destroyed by a giant object falling on it! Luckily, none of us were injured. Kiana and Bronya woke up.

"We have to get out!"

The ground shook again as Shirou shouted. He quickly made a sprint as he grabbed me by the hand and pulled me towards him! My body jerked towards his direction as I made a spin like a ballerina and found myself in front of Shirou's face, in his arms! W-what are you doing,Baka?! It's no time for flirting!

"S-Shirou! What are yo-"

"I'm sorry about this, but I'm gonna throw you out of the window."

......wait what?

"Bronya!"

"Understood!"

Was what I heard from Shirou and Bronya before........I was thrown out of the window?!

"Aaaahhhhh!!"

I screamed as I felt the wind hitting me. Then I felt something wrap around me as I saw Bronya with her Project Bunny, carrying me and Kiana. We made a safe landing as Bronya put us down. We looked behind to see the cause of the trembling.

....A giant honkai beast. It was bigger than the building we were in. One of it's arms was a lance while the other was a sword.

 One of it's arms was a lance while the other was a sword