Chapter 7: Body as Shield

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts'
-[Masked voice/Shirou in balance breaker/Albion through telepathy]
-{Sealed being speaking to others}
-"possessed being speaking"
-"past thoughts"
.........................................................................

Shirou's POV

It's today.

The sun shined brightly as it was on it's peak. A sunny afternoon. The sky was clear. No sign of clouds. The time has come.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
....to execute our plan.

I saw through the cover of my cloak, Miss Kallen was kneeling on the gallow with her hands tied. A huge amount of crowd was gathered at the place where Miss Kallen is supposed to be executed.
The guards of the old Schicksal were guarding the gallow, in case someone tried to free her. I feel sorry for them, for the beatings they're gonna get from me and Kiana.

We, the duo in question, watched the scene from the balcony of a building, concealing our identity with cloaks and hoods. The people present there were murmuring among themselves, but I was able to hear it because of my enhanced hearing.

"It's impossible that Kallen-sama committed a crime."

"There must be something wrong about this."

"It was Kallen-sama who saved us from the beasts 2 years ago."

The people really support Miss Kallen huh? Then one of the crows, that's what I'll call them since they wear crow masks, shouted at the crowd.

"Do not question the bishop's judgement!! If I hear you oppose him in any way, you will be seized under the crimes of heresy!!"

This guy....It's no mistake, it's that same guy who got socked by Kiana for using violence on Miss Kallen....I'm gonna pay him back with full force.

[It's confirmed. That guy is a certified asshole.], said Albion.

Agreed. Then that guy goes to Kallen's grandfather, Arthur and says.

"Arthur, it's time for execution."

Arthur just grunted.

"...ugh.."

He then commanded while looking down.

"Commence the execution."

Me and Kiana watched the scene from above as I recalled Bronya's plan.

Bronya's plan is that she will gather some easily made explosives from the market and detonate them near the plaza, causing a riot.

Then, me and Kiana will spring into action and take down the crows, release Miss Kallen from her bounds, and run away. That's our plan.

I then looked at Kiana to see her giggling to herself. The hell is going inside her mind?

(A/n: Inside Kiana's mind: