Chapter 4: Valkyrie Exams

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts' in 3rd POV
-[Shirou in balance breaker talking]
-{Albion speaking to others}
-"sealed being talking"
-past thoughts

.........................................................................

The squad of Shirou, Mei, Kiana and Bronya were enrolled into the academy of St. Freya. It has been a month since the squad has started going to the Valkyrie Academia. They were currently staying at Murata Himeko's house since then. The four of them had eventually gotten used to the rigor of studying and daily training, but some things were simply impossible to get used to.....

"Gimme a kiss~"
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
"Kyaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!"

WHACK!

A chaotic morning indeed.

"What happened?!"

"Kiana-chan?! Is everything all right?!"

Shirou and Mei barged into Kiana's room after hearing her scream. Shirou had Brynhildr out in case something happened while Mei looked worried as she held the pan she had when she was cooking just now.

"Ow..."

Came the sound of Himeko as both Shirou and Mei looked at her.......the only thing covering her modesty was a white blanket wrapped around her chest. Before Shirou could see, Mei quickly covered his eyes.

"Huh?"

"Don't look!"

Mei said with a blush on her face as she dragged Shirou away from the scene. Kiana was on the bed with a tick mark as she glared at Himeko.

"Stop climbing into mine or Shirou's bed everytime you get drunk!!"

Himeko would climb into Shirou's or Kiana's bed after getting drunk at a bar. Though, it happens with Kiana more often. Himeko held her head in pain at the place Kiana had hit her. Suddenly, a pillow hit Kiana on the face as the one who threw it was revealed to be Bronya in a night gown.

"Be quiet, Kiana."

Kiana went in front of the smaller girl as she glared at her.

"Can't you see that I'm the victim here?! And don't hit me in the head! It'll make me dumb!"

"You're already dumb!"

"Quiet, you!"

Came the voice of Shirou and Mei from afar as Bronya continued.

"Shirou Nii-sama is right. Bronya has determined that Kiana's intelligence has no room to decrease."

Both of their glares generated sparks before they were flicked on their foreheads by Shirou, who came in between them. Both of them held their foreheads in pain.

(Ow... )

Both of the girls said simultaneously before looking at each other, then looked away from each other with a "Hmph!"

"Now now. Don't quarrel in the morning. We have exams today right? Let's go eat breakfast that Mei-chan made for us."

"Hmph....fine."

"Bronya apologizes for her behavior."

Was the response of the 2 girls before they followed Shirou to the dinning table with Himeko tagging along as she wore proper clothes now.

Everybody finished the breakfast happily as they put on their uniforms and got ready for school.

"Remember, this is your first time facing exams after coming here. So give it your best. Good luck!"