Major Announcement Reader-san!!

OK, so this is what my mind has made up and I'm doing a major change to the story.

Please note that the events that have happened until now might not align with the change so I'll also try to rewrite the previous chapters in between.

The change is that I'm doing a complete makeover of Shirou's character.

His powers to be exact.

In this change, he won't have the Sacred Gear, Brynhildr, or have Magecraft.

Bringing in elements from different origins was actually my mistake.

He will undergo a large change that might disrupt the story flow but I  will try to correct then as much as I can.

For now, forget the fact that he had a Sacred Gear, Brynhildr, or Magecraft.

I will change his abilities because the previous abilities kinda made him a bit too much overpowered than the other characters.

I want to make sure his growth, both in power and character, is steady and balanced, which is why I'm taking this step.

I promise that I'll do my best to make this story even more enjoyable than before.

Shin Honkai Impact is my greatest work so far and I want to return it to it's previous rankings among the honkai impact fanfics (though it wasn't any high).

The ROTN arc is cancelled and the story would continue from the Moon Shadow Arc, and after that, the game's main story will finally begin.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience but this is how I've decided to do it and believe that it is the right thing to do.

And I want to do what I feel is right.

Please keep supporting this story as you have had until now. Be sure to vote and comment because reading your comments gives me the motivation to right new chapters.

By the way, you Can also guess what would Shirou's new abilities would be and how strong his positioning would be at the end of the story.

That's all! Have a nice day!