Chapter 3: First day at St. Freya

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts' in 3rd POV
-[Shirou in balance breaker speaking]
-{Albion speaking to others.}
-"Sealed being speaking"
-past thoughts

.........................................................................

Shirou's POV

"Haaaaa!!"

CLANG!

The sound of swords clashing echoed through the frozen tundra of Cocytus. The ice beneath our feet cracked due to the shockwave created by the clashing of swords. We break the clash as I swing Brynhildr while the blade was covered in a green aura of destruction. I swing the blade 4 times in quick succession as my opponent parries every slash. Each time the blades touch each other, the sound of metal hitting each other echoes. Sparks generate with each clash, then we lock blades as we stare into each other's eyes.

                            My opponent has unkempt messy spiky brown hair with crimson eyes, just like mine. That's because I'm fighting myself. The other me is also using Brynhildr with it's destruction aura. I'm currently training in my inner realm while I'm asleep in the real world. You guys might think that I'm having a dream, but this is something only sacred gear users can do. They can train in their inner realms or mindscapes while they are asleep, and time works differently in here. One day here is equal to 8 hours in the real world. The time here works in 3:1 ratio.

Welcome to my inner realm, a copy of the frozen tundra of Cocytus.

I jump away from my copy as I leap from place to place as I head up and stand on top of an iceberg

I jump away from my copy as I leap from place to place as I head up and stand on top of an iceberg. My copy follows my action as it targets the iceberg I'm standing on.

"Flashing Blade: Rising Dragon!"

His blade covered itself in the aura of destruction as he swinged the blade from down to up as a green coloured crescent aura blade launched itself towards me, slicing the iceberg in half. I managed to get away from it in time as I'm now free falling. My copy took a sprint and lunged at me as he swinged his sword at me, catching me off guard in mid air.

CLANG!

I parried the hit but the force sent me crashing into a nearby ice wall, resulting in a lot of snow mist rising as the chunks of ice fell on the icy ground.
My copy landed on his feet as he looked at me in anticipation.

"Flashing Blade:"

The mist dispersed as a HUGE crescent shaped aura blade cut through the mist along with my copy in half.