Chapter 11: Xuanyuan

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts'
-[Seales being speaking]
-"Possessed being speaking"
-"past thoughts"
.........................................................................

Previously

(((Shirou!!!/Ikari-kun!!!)))

"Right here!!"

The rotation of the glyphs increased as Shirou felt that the power output was now enough to destroy the boulder.

"TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE!! BLACKLIGHT STARBOW!! PIERCE IIITT!!"

DOOOOOONNNNNNN

At St. Freya High School

In the principal's office, Theresa sat on her chair. Her chair was facing the entrance of the room. The way the chair itself was placed was very menacing. Anybody would think that the dignified principal of the prestigious St. Freya Academy would be doing some important work. However...

You are a fool to think as such....

"ZA WARUDO!!"

Theresa was currently reading a JoJo manga while giggling silently. She loved the series. Theresa was a manga lover secretly. Her favourite villain was none other than the one and only....

"KONO DIO DA!"

She giggled as she read the manga.

"Dio is the best villain! He just won't die even when he is killed! How many times will he return?!"

She then said.

"But Joseph Joestar is the best JoJo ever! The way he cunningly schemes in the middle of the fight and predicts what the opponent is going to say is so cool! His fight with Wammu was so good!"

She then wiped off a tear from her eyes.

"But RIP Caesar.....you were truly an honourable warrior. SHHHIIIIZZZAAA!!"

She said while crying a waterfall of tears on Caesar's death. She then continued while wiping her tears with an handkerchief.

"To preserve my dignity as a principal, I can't let my underlings find out that I read manga...but Jojo's bizarre adventure is so good!!"

Just then......the door of her office opened.

Secret Art! Teri-to-Shreds!!

To avoid being caught reading manga, Theresa has developed a skill: Teri-to-Shreds, it allows her to tear apart anything present in her hands at a high speed, getting rid of it's existence. It only works on paper though.

The second in command of Hyperion entered her office.

"Principal Theresa, I have an urgent repor-......what were you reading just now?"