Chapter 16: Fierce battle!

-"normal speech"
-'thoughts'
-[Sealed being speaking]
-"Possessed being speaking"
-"past thoughts"
.......................................................................

EMIYA just looked at the new development that happened in front of him with wide eyes.

At first, his alternate version with the name of Shirou Ikari, was bleeding in front of him, about to step into the door of death and now, he's standing in front of him with his draconic features out and somehow! He was able to replicate HIS projection magic while he doesn't even possess the sword origin!!

"I suppose it shouldn't be surprising. Projection magic allows you to give form to mana. Even if you don't possess the sword origin, you can still project swords by following the same steps that I follow by using the information you exchanged from my blade.

However, your projection is very limited. At best, you can project at least five different types of weapons."

Shirou just looked at him as EMIYA kept speaking.

"Still, it won't be able to save you from me. Can you keep up with my projection?!"

Shirou bend his legs as he said.

"You're the one..."

EMIYA launched some swords at him as they headed towards with full speed. Just as they were about to hit...

"WHO'S GOTTA KEEP UP WITH ME!!"

Shirou disappeared in a flash of green aura as he appeared above a sword stabbed on the ground as he used it as a platform and jumped off it as he lunged at EMIYA.

EMIYA prepared his blades as he too lunged at the brunette! Both of them swung their swords as they clashed.

BOOOOOMMM!!!!