Rain - Drunk

More fluff no body asked for🤩

~

Everything was blurry. You thought the car was in between the lines. You didn't care. You were almost back to the ministry anyhow. You pulled into the driveway and pulled off, not trusting yourself to park next to anyone's car without hitting it. You stumbled into the church, by now tears you didn't know you had started rolling down your cheeks. You started walking down a hallway, not really paying attention to where you were going and more of trying to stay up right and not bump into anything. You walked up a flight of stairs and started counting doors until you found what you thought was yours and stumbled into the room, shutting the door behind you before sinking to the floor against it. You opened your eyes and saw a blue glow casting over the room from the LED'saround it.

"Y/n?" His voice came, soft and sweet, but also filled with worry and concern.

"Rain?" You let out a sob, reaching out your arms as if asking him for a hug. You saw the shadow loom over you and then felt strong arms wrapping around you, pulling you into him.

"Y/n, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He spoke quickly, rubbing your back softly.

"I don't know. I can't find my room!" You cried.

"Okay, okay, calm down." He said as he helped you stand up and he took you over to his bed. You flopped down  onto his bed, grabbing one of his big fluffy pillows and pulling it tightly into your arms. Rain sat beside you on the edge of his bed, staring at you as you cried for several minutes.

"Are you drunk?" He finally asked.

"No." You lied quickly.

"How many horns do I have?" He cocked his head.

"Don't ask me stupid questions like that. You obviously have two." You groaned quietly.

"Can you tell the time?" He asked, pointing to the clock on his stand.

"I'm not drunk." You spoke to the clock before realizing your mistake.

"That's what I thought." He sighed. "Y/n, you never get drunk. Is something wrong?" He asked as he started to pull on the pillow that you clung to. You only held it tighter, but in your weak state, he pulled it away and quickly replaced the emptiness in your arms with himself.

"Yea." You whimpered, holding back more tears that threatened to spill.

"Tell me about it." He said soothingly as you clutched him tighter, even wrapping your legs around his waist.

"My boyfriend broke up with me." You spoke, trying to ignore the shakiness in your voice.

"Oh Y/n." He cooed quietly, sitting up and taking you into his arms. You curled up in his lap, taking in a couple need and shaky breathes to calm yourself.

"Do you want me to take you to your room?" He asked after you had finally stopped crying.

"No." You mumbled quietly.

"Do you want to try and find your way back on your own?" He asked, rubbing your back softly.

"No."

"Do you want to stay here then?" He said after a couple seconds.

"Please." You whispered, the tiredness finally now winning.

"Okay, you can stay here. I'm going to go get you some stuff, alright? I promise, I'll be right back. You can keep holding my pillow if you want, alright?" He said as he slowly moved you off his lap. You nodded quietly, laying back on the bed as he stood up. You quickly grabbed his pillow and curled up against, squeezing it quite tightly. He slipped out of his room, quickly and quietly going to your room and pulling out some sleep clothes and then hitting the kitchen and making a cup of tea for you.

He returned about 10 minutes later to see you practically asleep.

"Y/b, I'm back. Wake up." He said quietly as he set the cup down on the stand.

"What're those?" You mumbled as you sat up.

"Some of your sleep clothes for you wear to bed instead of these." He said as he tugged at the fancy navy button up and black pants you wore. You nodded, starting to fumble with the buttons but only let out a groan of desperation as you kept seeing double the buttons.

"I'll do it." He offered as he knelt in front of you on the bed. He quickly unbuttoned your shirt, avoiding glancing at your chest too much as he slipped the hoodie over your head. He unbuttoned your pants and the tips of his ears grew pink as he pulled your pants off. He quickly put the sweat pants on then handed you the cup of tea.

"Come." He spoke as he crawled in bed and allowed you to snuggle next him as a sort of sitting position as he turned his TV on.

"I don't feel like drinking anything right now." You mumbled as you set the cup back on the stand.

"That's okay." He whispered, pressing a kiss to your head. You wrapped your arms around his waist, laying your head on his upper stomach as you snuggled down beneath the covers. He rubbed your cheek softly, putting you into a restful sleep.