🔞Sodo - Safe word

⚠️Warnings:
Use of safe word
Overstimulation
Punishment gone too far
Consensual

~

Sodo licked over the shell of your ear as he pounded into you from behind. You whimpered, gripping onto the edges of his desk that he had you bent over.

"S-Sodo!" You moaned out as he pulled on your hair, his a quiet moan coming from his mouth.

"You like that, you little whore?" He growled, turning your head so he could see the side of your face.

"Yes sir." You breathed out, relishing in the feeling of his cock buried deep inside of you, every thrust of him hitting every spot you needed him to.

"You take me so well, even when you've been bad." He smirked, pressing a kiss to your neck. You let out a loud moan as you felt the knot in your stomach release. Sodo moaned as you came hard on him, whimpering and whining as you came. You hissed as you felt him pull out, denying his own orgasm. You yelped as he pulled you over to the bed and pushed you down on your back. He gave you no time before he pushed back into you. He grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head, holding you against the bed as he continued to pound into you. You felt your whole body grow tense as it became painful. You looked up at him with teary eyes. His blonde hair fell off his shoulders, framing his face and red eyes as he looked down at you. He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. You whined loudly against as the pain and overstimulation got overbearing.

He didn't cease his pace as he pulled away.

"Sodo- I-I can't-!" You cried out, wrestling against his grasp. Your legs were completely numb, unable to move him. He looked down at you, never stopping but slowing down slightly.

"Silver!" You cried out, blinking out tears. Sodo instantly stopped, pulling out and looking down at you with worry.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He asked quickly, grabbing your face and cradling it in his hands.

"I-I'm fine. I'm sorry." You mumbled, letting him pull you against him. You rested your head on his chest as his hands wandered your legs, feeling them shaking under his touch.

"Don't be sorry." He purred into your ear, giving your cheek a reassuring lick.

"I couldn't feel my legs- and it started to hurt." You whispered hoarsely.

"It's okay. Thank you for stopping me." He said, cupping your face so you look at him. He pressed a kiss to your lips, putting love and passion into the kiss.

"Wanna take a bath?" He suggested with a small smile.

"Yea. I'd like that." You nodded, leaning into him with a yawn.

"Alright, come on." He said, picking you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist as much as you could. Sodo pressed a kiss to your jaw, purring coming from his chest.