🔞Sodo - Mummy Dust

We alllll need this one. Transmasc reader

It was always that damn song. Sodo would go feral, doing everything in his power to make the crowd scream. Being his boyfriend, but not in the band, you either always were upfront in the audience or behind the stage. This time, you were right in front of Sodo's stage, staring up at your boyfriend as he ran his hand down his chest before stroking the air. You couldn't help but sigh quietly, clenching your legs together. You couldn't see his eyes through his helmet, but from the looks of it, he was staring right at you. He pointed to you before taking his middle and ring finger, fingering the air. Your face heated, unable to look away. He walked away, leaving you hot and bothered in the audience. You could only imagine would he would do after the Ritual.

~

Once Sodo had stepped off stage and handed his guitar to his guitar tech, he grabbed your arm and pulled you back to his room. He pulled the helmet and balaclava off and quickly smashed his lips to yours, pinning you against the wall. You quivered with excitement, sighing into the kiss. He quickly took dominance, his tongue swirling into your mouth. The kiss was hot and messy, yet full of love and passion. You jumped as his knee came up and spreaded your legs open, his knee rubbing against your crotch. You tilted your head to the right, his lips abusing your jaw and neck.

"Such a good boy." He growled, his hands grabbing tightly to your waist.

"Fuck me, please." You whined, feeling him smirk against your skin.

"Get on your knees and beg then." He whispered into your ear, running his hot tongue up your jaw. He pulled away and you started undoing his suit, frustration coursing through your body at the amount of buttons.

"So needy." He smirked.

"Always needy for your cock." You met his gaze, a small smile tugging at your lips.

"Wouldn't want it any other way." He chuckled, reaching forward and nipping at your ear lobe. You pulled his jacket off and quickly unbuttoned the shirt underneath.

"So many damn buttons." You spat.

"I'm in no hurry, pretty boy, don't worry. Besides, we still have to wait till you start begging." He smirked.

"Sodoo!" You whined, looking up into his red eyes. He smiled before guiding you over to the bed, pushing you down harshly.

"Beg, brat." He growled, starting to undress you.

"Please daddy, I want you inside me, filling me up and making me scream!" You whined.

"Keep going." He smirked, undoing your shirt and pulling it off you.

"I'll be so good for you daddy. Please." You whimpered, staring up at him with big and teary eyes. Sodo looked at you for several seconds before smiling, nodding with approval.

"Such a good boy." He cupped your face in his hands, leaning down and kissing you. You moaned into it, spurring him on more. He pulled away and started playing hot kisses down your chest, his soft tongue often licking over the bites.

"Please fuck me daddy." You whispered, earning a pleases purr from him. He quickly finished undressing you then unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down to comfortably get his dick out. You whined in anticipation as he ran his fingers through your slick folds, gathering the lubricant on his fingers then stroking himself. He grabbed your hips softly, digging his nails into your flesh before thrusting deep and slow inside you. You clenched around him instantly, arching your back with a moan.

"So hungry for my cock." He smirked, starting to fuck you at a slow pace.

"Oh yea, just like that!" You gasped, unable to choke back the loud moan that came from your throat. Sodo started to speed up, noises leaving both your mouths.

"This what you imagined during Mummy Dust?" He purred, making your face go bright red.

"Y-Yes." You nodded, grabbing onto the sheets below you. He leaned forward and brought you into a sloppy kiss, his saliva rolling off his tongue into your mouth.

"Always such a good boy for me." He hummed as he pulled away.

"I'm gonna... please?" You whimpered, looking up at him with needy eyes.

"Go on. Cum on my dick, show me how good you feel." His words pushed you over the edge, moaning loudly as you came. He wasn't close behind and seconds later he spilled into you, filling you with warmth. His fingers ghosted over your thighs, patiently waiting for you to come down from your high. Once you had regained your mind, he pulled out, leaning down and quickly kissing you.

"Come on, let's go get in the shower." He smiled, quickly kicking off his boots and letting his pants drop, fully undressing.

"Okay." You nodded, letting him help you stand up on shaking legs, leading you into the bathroom. He pressed a kiss to your temple, rubbing his face against your hair as he purred loudly.