🔞Aether - Library Visit

You were one of the librarians that worked at the Clergy. You were a very well respected Sister, and a faithful servant of Satanas. Your shift had just started, and being the weekend, it deemed to be the busiest. The young ghouls and children of the Siblings would be returning books from the school week, and getting new ones to enjoy for the weekend or the next schooling week. The church of Satan always provided good education for human and ghoul alike. The young ones practiced spelling and simple adding and subtracting, history and science. As they got older, it got more complicated and they learned more.

"Hello Sister Y/n!" Flame and Spark, two 10 year old fire ghoul twin said as they entered.

"Hello! Have you come to return the books your borrowed... 2 months ago?" You cocked an eyebrow at them. Flame sent Spark a snarl.

"Spark misplaced them in Mountain's room and we couldn't find them. We're sorry." Flame spoke calmly.

"Oh its alright. I'm just glad you returned them so we don't have to buy more." You nodded as you took the books from them. "Do you need help finding any other books today?" You asked as you picked up the stack and wandered over to the shelves where they belonged, the two ghouls following you.

"No. Cirrus said she was going to take care of book gathering because we are going to be learning about something else." Spark said, his tail flicking excitedly.

"Mhm! She said it was going to be a surprise!" Flame announced.

"Flame? Spark? Come on!" They both turned as Spice, Sodo's mate had poked her head into the library.

"Coming mom!" They both shouted.

"Cya!" They said as the bounded out the door. You smiled to yourself as you settled yourself back behind your desk.

"Knock knock. Hellooo." A too familiar voice said as he entered.

"Aether!" You smiled as your ghoul entered into the library. He walked around your desk, kneeling on the floor so he could rest his head on your shoulder.

"I woke up late and couldn't find you. Figured you were working." He hummed.

"Where else would I be on a Friday morning?" You chuckled. Aether shrugged before leaning up and kissing your cheek. You continued with your work but was interrupted by Aether licking your neck slowly.

"Aether!" You said sternly, moving away from his intoxicating mouth.

"Oh hush. There's not even no one here!" He chuckled.

"A child could walk in any moment!" You sneered quietly.

"Well then... I'll just get a sample and then wait for your shift to be over." He smirked as he squeezed himself into the opening underneath the desk. You stared at him as he lifted your black skirt over his head, spreading your legs apart. His claws rested right above where your knee highs ended, teasing your thighs. You grabbed the armrests of the chair as your felt his claw retract and slowly move your underwear to the side. His finger brushed against your clit, teasing you to get you nice and wet for him. Your breath hitched as you felt his breath against your cunt before his tongue pushed through your folds and up to your clit. Your face grew red as your eyes locked onto the door, praying no one would enter. He let out a hum and you whine quietly as it vibrated through your body. He sucked on your nub, enjoying the sweet taste of your lubricant dripping out of you.

"A-Aether!" You whispered as you closed your eyes, tipping your head back in pleasure. He licked at every inch of you, sometimes small kitten licks or pushing his tongue inside of you to sucking on your clit.

"I'm gonna mess my clothes up!" You whispered. He continued eating you, bringing a finger to your hole before pushing into you. You bit your bottom lip as you felt the knot tighten in your stomach once more before the orgasm washed over you. Aether held his tongue against you, licking up every drop you gave him. After a couple seconds, he pulled back, sliding your underwear back in place and making sure you were just how he found you. He sat back then climbed out of the small spot and stood up beside you, licking his lips with a smile.

"You vile creature." You shook your head, unable to stop the small smile tugging at your lips.

"You know you love me." He chuckled as he leaned down and kissed you, making sure you could taste yourself on his lips.

"I'll be waiting for my full course tonight." He winked before walking out of the room. You shook your head on bewilderment, letting out a small laugh to yourself at his confident and excited stride.