🔞Rain - Lactation

Yes... Rain drinks breastmilk straight from the tit... get over it😀

~

You were stoned, plus half drunk. You, Sodo and Sunshine were sneaking into the medical. Sodo had dared you to drink anything in there, so first was the sneak in. You all 3 were laughing by the time you got in.

"Shut your ass's up!" Sodo hissed, making Sunshine hold back a cackle.

"Let's do... this one." He said, grabbing a random liquid in a small bottle. You opened it and sniffed it. It didn't smell like much. You sucked in a deep breath for downing the shot glass worth of it.

"What does it taste like?" Sodo asked.

"Feel any different?" Sunshine also asked.

"No and no. It didn't taste like anything, and no, I feel fine." You rolled your eyes. You yawned, feeling the tiredness start to sink in.

"I'm going to bed. I drop out." You yawned, slipping out of the medical and back to Rain's room.

~

You awoke several nights later. You turned and looked at your clock. It was almost 2 in the morning. You whimpered softly, feeling the pain in your chest. You sat up, noticing the wet bra that clung to you. Rain rolled over and yawned, peering up at you as you took your shirt off.

"Something wrong?" He said sluggishly, sitting up beside you.

"Rain... somethings wrong. My chest hurts and my bra... it's wet?" You said, running 2 fingers over a pad. Rain sat up with a concerned look.

"Help me take this off." You said, grabbing the front of your bra. Rain grabbed the back and gently pulled it off your head, cringing at the whimpers leaving your lips.

"They look... full." He swallowed.

"Feel full." You whispered, your heartbeat starting to race.

"I think... I'm lactating." You whisper, eyes wide as you turned to look at Rain.

"You're pregnant?" He gasped.

"No, no! That's the thing, I'm not! I know I'm not! Rain..."

"Oh fuck. You drank lactation medicine. Thats the only reason why this is happening."

"What the hell is that?" You scoff.

"So when a ghoulette can't produce milk, she takes the medicine, and she starts to produce. It can even work on ghouls as well." Rain nodded.

"Fuck... it hurts so bad! What do I do?" You asked, biting your lip to keep back a sob.

"Lay down. I'll take care of it." He said, pushing you back softly against the bed. "You trust me, right?" He asked, settling himself on his stomach.

"Y-Yea." You nodded, slightly leaning against the headboard. He settled himself between your legs, his face hovering over your chest. He looked you in the eyes before moving downward, licking over your wet nipple. You stiffened, biting back a whimper as he started to suck, pulling back once he got the warm milk in his mouth.

"Wow." He said, licking his lips slightly.

"What?" You ask nervously.

"It tastes sweet... like... warm and sweet." He nodded, lowering himself back down and starting to nurse. You felt relief start to flood over you, your hand coming up and running through his hair. He sucked gently and softly, savoring the milk. After a couple seconds he switched, humming softly in content.

"Oh Rain." You spoke softly, massaging your fingers over his scalp. You sighed in relief, the pain gone. He finally pulled away, looking up at you with a lazy smile.

"Thank you." You breathed out in relief.

"My stomach feels nice and warm." He said sluggishly, resting his head on your upper stomach.

"Are you milk drunk?" You ask with a chuckle.

"Maybe." He said with a small giggle.

"How long will this medicine last?" You asked, feeling sleep beckoning you back to sleep.

"About a week or so." He shrugged before moving back up beside you.

"How am I gonna do this?" You groaned softly, fighting back tears.

"I'll help you baby, don't worry." Rain reassured.

"But you can't just live on milk for a week!" You protested.

"Then I'll share. I'm sure some of the Ghouls would be more then happy to assist you." Rain said with a nod. You were silent, moving the blanket up over your chest.

"I hope so." You finally said.